We are an ever expanding press company with an international presence and worldwide client base.
A sister division to well-known event, festival and leisure PR company, it helps shout about some of the most respected DJs and producers at all stages of their career, and are now looking for a new account manager to help them do so with worldwide campaigns.
We are looking for a full time/part time and project by project work of an experienced PR manager with at least 3 years working across artists and label projects.
Must be obsessed with dance music!!
In your cover letter you must state your current favourite artists, labels and recent mixes that's been on rotation.
Full details and how to apply can be found in the restricted info section of this advert.
Current clients include Joseph Capriati, ARTBAT, Bedouin, Argy, Agents Of Time, Kobosil, Butch, Kollektiv Turmstrasse, Sam Paganini, Afterlife, Cuttin' Headz, PIV Records, Moxy Muzik, hedZup, Renaissance, Rumors, Dirtybird, Redimensions Music, Kittball Records, KNTXT, Filth on Acid and many more. We also cover all forms of electronic music from house to techno, EDM and bass.
You will be working with leading acts from around the world, liaising with leading online, offline and radio media helping to promote our acts and their music in the best possible way. You must have key connections in the industry, great relationships and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
Salary - £30K-£40K depending on experience
Your roles will include:
- Overseeing all EP & LP Promotion
- PR and delivering press for all clients (both label based and artist based)
- Liaising with clients to ensure we cater for all their PR requirements
- Full understanding of music influencers
- YouTube and Soundcloud experience
- Uploading music to the promo system
- Post campaign reporting for all campaigns
- Writing Skills required for press releases
- Must have strong and existing contacts within music PR
- Must have strong label contacts within Electronic Music
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.