FESTIVAL PARTNERSHIPS CO-ORDINATOR
- INTERNSHIP ROLE (3-4 MONTHS) -
Company: The Collab Agency
Location: Bankstock, Haggerston and From Home
Reports to: Account Manager
Working hours: TBC – Some Weekend and ‘Out of Hours’, as required for festivals
Job Type: 3-4 Month Internship – June to Sept 2023
Salary / Payment: £11.95 per hour + any travel / subsistence expenses
The Collab Agency is a creative and collaborative brand partnerships agency that represents a diverse portfolio of independent festivals, events and immersive entertainment. Our core values:
● We love what we do.
● We’re a collaborative bunch.
● We’re entrepreneurial in spirit and execution.
● Anything’s possible, there is always a solution.
● We make shit happen.
We approach our work fearlessly, we learn quickly, and we celebrate our wins meaningfully. Everyone is welcome to apply — we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.
The Collab Agency requires an organised and confident individual, with a passion for music and a keen interest in live events, marketing and brand partnerships, to support the delivery of Sponsorship & commercial partnerships across a number of festivals that The Collab Agency represent - thus providing a gateway and hands on experience for the right candidate looking to get into the industry.
You will assist the existing account management team on day-to-day delivery of partnerships, information advancing, data capture & tracking, on-site utility support across various tasks. The role will provide valuable knowledge, experience and training in commercial partnerships and live event activations throughout the busy summer festival season. You will have the opportunity to gain on the job skills, personal development and network building.
Day-to-day ‘in the office’ or from home hours may also involve assisting on other administration and Google doc tracking for each partnership. The individual should have an attention to detail, excellent relationships skills, with a keen interest in music and marketing, furthermore any experience in hospitality would be useful due to the nature of many of our brand partnerships.
The Candidate – Core Values and Spirit
· Love for music, festivals and events
· Interest in live events, marketing and brand partnerships
· Keen to learn and develop their skills and experience, post or during education
· Collaborative and team-player
· Solution-oriented, creative thinker and makes things happen
· Organised and confident
· Outgoing and flexible with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
· Admin whizz, with an attention to detail
General Responsibilities & Tasks
To provide a unique opportunity for learning and gain an increased knowledge of brand partnerships in the music and events industry, we want to help the right candidate at the beginning of their career…
· Work with Account Manager(s) to understand each Sponsor’s marketing rights and ensure all contractual terms are documented and fulfilled throughout the partnership
· Assist Account Manager(s) in overseeing all RAMS and H&S docs are gathered from Sponsors by production manager, and learning / understanding these documents
· Contracted ticketing fulfilment
· On-site check-ins and liaising; event team, bars / menus, sponsors & content teams
· On-hand to help deal with any issues that may arise and work to find solutions
· Assistance with monthly sales volume collating
· Assist in gathering and tracking marketing / social data
· PCA end of season reviews support
If you think you have what we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page