We are looking for a Digital Marketing Team Lead (f/m/x) to play a vital role in driving performance marketing for Native Instruments. In this role you will be responsible for generating business growth through new customer acquisition strategies, driving data led decisions and setting up testing methodologies. You will also take performance marketing beyond acquisition to help foster customer engagement and retention strategies.
These are the key responsibilities for this role:
1) Developing strategies, defining goals, metrics and measurement plans for our E-commerce platform and digital communication channels for different countries; 2) Monitoring and managing the performance of our channels and identify improvement areas to drive the commercial business; 3) Ensuring all activities reinforce our positioning and build client loyalty and brand equity among target audiences. Ensuring we achieve our growth objectives; 4) Driving actionable insights through campaign reporting, marketing analytics and data management.
The role reports to the Director of Growth & E-commerce and is part of a fast growing team inside Native Instruments Marketing organization.
What we offer is a high degree of autonomy and the opportunity to work internationally with highly engaged peers. Additional, You would be working for a company that has and continues to transform how music is produced and played globally.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the process of managing integrated marketing campaigns, providing the cross functional teams with a clear roadmap. This includes ownership of paid digital (eg. SEM/SEA, Paid Social, Display, etc.) and engagement (eg. Email, SMS, messenger) channels.
- Help to set team performance targets and make sure they are met.
- Ensure projects and campaigns are being delivered on time, identifying opportunities and threats as they arise.
- Proactively identify challenges in team process and design and propose new processes and workflows.
- Organise quarterly and annual marketing planning process ensuring the team’s goals are aligned with company OKRs.
- Develop KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring: help produce and maintain reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign efficacy; including channel metrics and ROI.
- Manage Marketing finances, including monthly, quarterly and annual budgets. Partnering with finance to ensure accurate monthly accruals, identifying over/underspends and reinvesting/pulling back investments as required.
What You’ll Bring
- 9+ years of professional experience in digital marketing and strategy for companies with a high consumer focus.
- Strong people management skills with a focus on team development.
- Willingness to approach projects with a can do attitude.
- Excellent problem solving and creative skills combined with a strong appetite to think outside of the box and disrupt the status quo of digital marketing.
- Solid project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a track record of building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers.
- Must be analytical with robust experience in building ad-hoc and regular reports and proficient in project management and communications means and methods. SQL skills not required but preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to calmly and confidently communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies.
- Fluent written and spoken English, German is a plus.
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.