We are looking for a Manager (m/f/x) for our International Copyright Team in Berlin. You are a highly committed, pro-active and reliable professional, keen to be part of a very fast growing global music company.
What you should know about us:
- BMG is a new kind of digital age music company formed less than ten years ago with a strong focus on delivering fairness, transparency and service to artists and songwriters
- Uniquely for its size BMG represents both songs and recording rights on the same state-of-the-art platform worldwide
- We are already the world’s fourth biggest player in music publishing and one of the biggest players in recordings in Europe
- Our ambitions are not satisfied yet!
- You will be coordinating and clearing international counterclaims and help with the development of an efficient system based monitoring and tracking process
- You will support and monitor our centralized worldwide catalogue registration and communicate with sub-publishers and partners
- You will take care of agreement related song rejections and autonomous research in internal and external databases
- Besides this you will be responsible for processing society registration confirmations and for statistical analysis for auditing purposes
- You will support future projects of centralizing international procedures
- After successfully completing your apprentice, you have already gained first experience in the music industry
- You love to work in a team and communicate in an international environment
- Besides this you have excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and an affinity to legalese language
- German language skills are a plus
- You are proficient in MS Office programs and internet-based research
- Your IT and data analysis skills are excellent
- If you are highly flexible team player and your working style is well-structured and precise, we look forward to receiving your application
- You love to work in an international and multicultural team
Now let’s see what’s in it for you:
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings, access to Bertelsmann University and Lynda
- Varied and autonomous tasks and flexible working time models in a comfortable and pleasant working atmosphere
- Public transport company ticket to get easily to our beautiful office located close to Gendarmenmarkt
- Occasional in-house concerts – to listen to all the awesome stuff we are producing every day
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right Person to get this job.
The challenge is on. Let’s create a future together.
Please feel free to apply in either German or English.