We are looking for a Website Operations Specialist to support day-to-day functions of our web properties. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, an excellent problem solver, and has high attention to detail. This role works cross-functionally in the organization to publish new content, implement quality assurance best practices, manage web projects, and improve the overall experience of our website.
The role will be a mix of ongoing quality monitoring, site content management, along with project-based operational and product advancements. Through this position, you will see all aspects of the business come together to form a finished ready-for-market experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily publishing of e-commerce and product page content
- Implement promotions, sales, and site-wide events across the US and international markets
- Write, add, and edit product copy as well as handle translated text with an understanding of the impact of accurate product information on the customer shopping experience
- Maintain back-end website configurations
- Perform general manual QA of our web properties and routine performance monitoring
- Create new process efficiencies and automations for web content creation
- Troubleshoot website errors
- Take the lead on quality assurance projects including coordinating end-to-end QA and UAT prior to each web deployment
- Develop testing scenarios for new feature QA and UAT, including testing websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Participate in site features research, testing, and implementation
- Troubleshoot and fix incoming bug tickets including broken links or images.
- Monitor Google Search Console for improvement opportunities and implement 301 redirect requests
- Implement tracking pixels and other custom scripts
- Monitor website goals, funnels, and other metrics. Ensure they are tracking properly
- Train and mentor new hires and other team members on our content management system operations and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2+ years of direct experience in website operations or web production support capacity
- An eye for detail, you pride yourself on the quality of your work and don’t send anything out without triple-checking it
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud products such as AEM and Target
- Basic familiarity with IDEs, Terminal, or GIT
- Ability to juggle a variety of projects and prioritize against competing deadlines
- Strong communication skills that you will use daily for 1:1 discussion, writing, and presenting information to a group
- Flexibility and adaptability in the face of change, if something isn't working we fix it. And then, we fix it again
- Comfort with learning new technology quickly and navigating complex systems
- Skill at analyzing and interpreting data and distilling it to solve problems and give actionable recommendations
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.