Based: Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
Term: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Negotiable + excellent benefits
We are Linea Research a company within the Focusrite Group of brands. We are based in Letchworth Garden City, Herts and are rapidly expanding our teams as we grow to one of the biggest names in Live and Installed Sound.
We are proud of our UK based manufacturing, research, and design teams. We enjoy the opportunity to socialise together and celebrate achievements alongside our sister brands in the Focusrite Group.
We design, develop, manufacture and market innovative professional audio equipment. Our amplifiers and processors are sold and used across the world. Some of the biggest venues and festivals are powered by Linea Research amplifiers and we are globally recognised as a leading manufacturer of professional amplifiers.
We have several exciting full-time opportunities for the right people to join our busy office team. The successful candidate will be honest, customer focused and ideally have a passion for music and events. Previous experience of working in a similar position is preferred.
Duties will include:
General admin functions
- Sales order entry
- Sales reports and summaries for the Sales and Management team
- Expected delivery date management
- Pricing and stock availability enquiries
- Sales Invoicing and delivery notes for despatch
- Shipping & Logistics - organise daily freight collections, working with customers to book appropriate shipments and collections
- Track orders throughout and liaise with customers on exceptions
- Loan order processing
- Build relationships with customers, general customer queries
- Door entry and reception, filtering incoming phone calls
Other ad-hoc duties
- Supporting with setting up meetings
- Occasional travel booking and local event support
- Assist other departments’ requirements around the office (ie reception, filtering incoming calls to the rest of the company)
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of using business management systems ideally Access Supply Chain, or SAP, Oracle etc preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Outlook, Word and Office 365. Comfortable working with large sets of data in Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Candidates should be positive and proactive
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised and accurate
- Strong interpersonal skills working with other departments
- Someone with the desire and energy to help achieve set targets within a close team
- Workplace pension
- 22 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Group Income Protection / Life Assurance schemes (post probation period)
- Health Cash Plan (post probation period)
- Opportunity to participate in our Group Bonus scheme (post probation period)
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter telling us why you want to work with us.
For more information about Linea Research, please look at our website: linea-research.co.uk