Essential Functions: To develop and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns for our company and artist roster. More specifically, responsibilities will include the following:
• Develop overall digital strategy and build/execute innovative campaigns to further our artists’ data capture, sales, and advertising goals, and react to social analytics in order to improve the success of these campaigns.
• Develop creative out of the box ideas and campaigns.
• Create and manage internal communication decks as required.
• Create social media content calendars and monitor social media pages.
• Direct and manage relations with internal digital team as well as 3rd party partners and agency clients.
• Using insights, analytics, and consumer insights to inform effective marketing initiatives and decisions.
• Direct and approve creative processes for all internal and external marketing collateral.
• Work closely with internal talent management and publishing teams to develop and maximize opportunities.
• Manage and/or liaise with artist web properties, e-commerce stores with any updates, SEO optimization and keyword usage.
• Track and interpret data to compile reports for clients and others as needed.
• Assess new technologies, partners and develop new opportunities.
• Manage digital paid media campaigns with media agency, agents, and labels.
• Manage email marketing communications for artists throughout projects.
• Assist with basic in-house graphic design and video editing needs across all Primary Wave departments.
• Ensure best practices are used with attention to new digital trends and platform updates.
Qualifications/Skills and Education Required:
Ideal candidate should possess –
• 3+ years’ experience working in the music or entertainment fields managing digital marketing campaigns and relationships with digital and social partners.
• Passion for music, social media, lifestyle blogs, and discovers new music in interesting ways.
• Reads blogs (tech and entertainment) every day, installs every new app just to try it out
• You are excited by a collaborative high-volume work environment
• Must be comfortable working in an environment with many changeable demands and priorities, requiring scheduling flexibility, positive demeanor and a “can do” attitude.
• A passion for music and live events, interest in understanding how content performs, leveraging available platforms and data.
• Natural storyteller who understands the brand DNA, voice, and aesthetics.
• Strong organizational and copywriting skills.
• Excellent attention to detail, including grammar and spelling.
• Adept in Photoshop, Video Editing Programs (Final Cut Pro, Premiere, etc.) and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) and Basic HTML experience is a major bonus.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Able to read and react to trends in the social and online space.
• Able to read basic analytics and develop plans and content in reaction to what the data observed is telling them.
• Strong presentation skills (both written and spoken), creativity and adaptability.
• Demonstrated ability to develop content for online use.
• Experience writing copy and creation of photo/video content.
Location: NY Office