Active Talent Agency - Marketing Executive
ATA are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual, who has great communication skills to work alongside our team of talent agents to provide a robust digital marketing strategy across multiple platforms including social media, word press & database management.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about music and marketing to deliver successful strategies across our in-house digital platforms as well as communicating with our international partners.
- Weekly Social Media Scheduling
- Planning each weeks content to share on social media inc. artist shows, tours & new signings
- Ideas to expand & grow the social pages and develop on new ones
- Handling Inbox conversations & possible booking requests
- Comment/Invites across each platform to increase overall engagement
- Handling Instagram/Facebook Stories & repost of relevant content (from artists/management teams & other channels)
- International Social Media Handling - ATA Office Point of Contact
- You will handle the day-to-day task of supplying content to our Asia partners
- Liaising with our Asia social media office for monthly reports, booking requests & report back to our office & miscellaneous small tasks between
- Active Talent Agency Website Management
- Adding new artist signings to our webpage in the correct location of agent territory
- Researching & updating artist bio’s with more recent accolades & with scope to boost readability & SEO ranking
- Handing the SEO reports and researching/implementing ways to increase ranking
- Handling booking form requests & sending to relevant agent
- Every now and again, you may be asked to create a piece of content & pitch to potential blogs/media outlets across the world
- We also welcome any PR ideas which will positively impact ATA or artists on our roster
Our ATA Family Marketing POC:
You will be our office’s point of contact: Our full team at ATA will liaise with you about new artist signings, artist/brand tours & any other relevant information for you to incorporate in to your digital strategies alongside your own personal research & ideas
- No previous experience required but must have a degree in Marketing
- Passionate about electronic dance music & live music
- Ability to work independently as the job role is remote
- Passionate about digital marketing channels/platforms inc. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn & ambitious to keep up with new trends & new platforms we can utilise
Having the below skills will be very advantageous to your application
- Planning & Execution
- Ambitious & Passionate
Please send your CV and detailed cover letter into why you should be considered for the role! Feel free add any past/previous work you may of undertaken.
We look forward to hearing from you.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.