As our new Metadata Coordinator, you will be part of our Digital Distribution Team consisting of 9 colleagues. Together you are (jointly) responsible for an overall effective digital distribution strategy to ensure that people are able to listen to our music on Digital Service Providers (DSPs) such as Spotify, YouTube, Apple, Beatport and Amazon. Whilst pursuing an increase of release successes on a data driven strategy your challenges will be:
• Enter metadata (writer credits, ISRC and barcodes, track specifics like genres) and create so-called labelcopies;
• Prepare releases before upload, process bulk catalog uploads and complete metadata overviews for the purpose of data preparation and quality control;
• Verify whether release schedules are complete and contain all the relevant links and information;
• Double-check whether releases are live on DSPs in the proper way and shape;
• Proactively come up with ideas to improve our digital distribution setup and get our music distributed in the smartest and most efficient way;
• Support other distribution processes and contribute ideas for improvement
• You are able to work accurately, efficiently, independently and with great attention to detail;
• You’ve acquired a college degree and have relevant experience in working with music metadata and a supply chain platforms like FUGA;
• You are remarkably proficient with Excel;
• You are passionate about dance music and are well acquainted with – and an active user of – music streaming services;
• You thrive under pressure;
• You are perfectly fluent in English;
• You live in or around Amsterdam or London and are happy to work at the office for 5 days a week;
• Bonus points will be awarded to candidates who have experience with:
o Mixing dance tracks and using audio editing software (Ableton etc.).
At Armada Music, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. Calling an inspiring and musical environment home, you’ll bump fists with a young and dynamic team of skilled co-workers. We offer an appealing pension scheme for when we finally decide to grow up, and 25 days off per year to force you to miss us every once in a while. Add to that the competitive salary and you have no choice but to call this a win-win situation.
Are you positively bursting with excitement? Please send us your motivation and resume via the 'apply now' button.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page