As Armada Music’s PR Manager, you are responsible for devising and setting up creative PR campaigns for our releases, artists, labels, merchandise and events. You will strike up (and maintain) relationships with various media (e.g. blogs, magazines, newspapers and radio and television channels) on one hand and artists, brands, promoters, creators, influencers, managers and labels on the other. You are also a (trusted) point of contact for the managers and artists, and a linchpin both within the organization and for external parties.
What exactly are you going to do?
1. You actively maintain our press contacts, press lists and systems;
2. You set up interviews with artists;
3. You coordinate press days;
4. You send (promo) mail-outs to the press and follow up accordingly;
5. You create, file and distribute PR reports;
6. You contribute to the (social) content strategy by generating content ideas and building bridges between our artists and online content creators/ outlets
7. You create and send out press releases in our system;
8. You accompany artists during radio and television recordings; and are a representative of Armada Music at events, festivals and conferences.
9. You provide assistance with external events, for example by guiding artists during interviews or photo shoots; and help organize Armada industry events.
10. You devise and set up PR and promotional campaigns for the Armada Music label and its releases.
Who are we looking for?
You have a bachelor's degree in communication or marketing;
You have up to three years of relevant work experience, preferably within the music industry;
You are able to work accurately and quickly at the same time;
You are social, constructive, proactive and have a strong affinity with electronic music;
You are communicatively strong;
You can work both independently and as part of a team;
You aren’t held back by a nine-to-five mentality;
You have a good command of the English language, in both conversation and writing;
You preferably live in or around Amsterdam or New York;
You are well versed in the English language, both in speech and in writing;
At Armada Music, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. Calling an inspiring and musical environment home, you’ll bump fists with a young and dynamic team of skilled coworkers, both during office hours and at Friday afternoon drinks. O, and we’ll pay you a monthly salary befitting your experience and other favorable secondary working conditions. There’s that too, of course.
And one more thing, please keep in mind that this position is at our office in Amsterdam or at our office in New York. Therefore we prefer applicants who live in or around these beautiful cities with a reasonable travel distance to our office.
Is this vacancy keeping you up at night? Click on 'Apply now' and send us your resume and cover letter. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page