Leading global music PR and marketing agency, Jukebox, is scouting for a talented and creative Senior Festival/Event Account Manager to join their London office (3 days a week in office, 2 days remote)
Working across music, tech and entertainment, Jukebox is a full 360 PR and marketing agency, having worked with over 500 festivals, venues, events, labels, artists, platforms, apps and brands in over 50 countries worldwide. Current festival and event clients include Hideout Festival, Time Warp, Amnesia Ibiza, We are FSTVL, SXM Festival, Terminal V, Unum Festival, Love Fest, MOGA Festival, One in the Woods, Escape Festival, Sonus Festival and Hospitality to name just a few.
Having delivered an exceptionally high level of service to our existing client base, we’re continually attracting new business. As Senior Festival/Event Account Manager you’ll have a key role in our London office, working closely with clients and taking full responsibility for managing the delivery of projects, mainly in the form of internal communications for leading festivals and events.
You will be responsible for facilitating creative meetings, delivering and overseeing creative content solutions for clients and developing supporting communications material for projects. The ideal candidate must be comfortable and experienced in client facing situations and must have a strong understanding of client business objectives and strategic aims.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Devise, implement, manage and report on effective PR campaigns from start to finish
- Coordinate press cuttings and create client reports
- Manage client meetings confidently
- Must have strong local, national and international media / journalist contacts within the event, festival and entertainment industry and have the ability to pitch for and secure new business & clients
- Confidently handle media enquiries
- Build and maintain relationships with key media
- Identify coverage angles and stories, liaise with journalists, place stories to secure coverage
- Research and write press releases, interviews and other features
- Manage press lists, photographers and media interviews at events
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.
- Be a lively, energetic and enthusiastic candidate who has a 'can do' approach
- Understand PR strategy including a client’s business objectives and how they alignBe able to identify a client’s target market, customer journey and relevant platforms and key messages
- Have the ability to learn quickly, work as part of a team, handle a number of tasks at the same time, and be able to prioritise tasks
- Have exceptional writing skills
- Have a willingness to succeed, will be proactive and will take pride in their work
- Be ambitious with a hard work ethic who is keen to progress their career
- Be able to produce a wide range of high-quality written material within tight deadline
- Have good time and workload management skills - must be a strong multi-tasker.
- Be a good team player who is willing to learn from team members and who can take constructive criticism