We are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking team player with an experienced social & digital marketing background to join our marketing team. The correct applicant will have a genuine interest in electronic music, lifestyle and culture and be able to demonstrate further knowledge within the music & lifestyle industry, whilst working across multiple projects at one time.
The candidate is expected to have a strong knowledge in both digital marketing, advertising and social media, and will be capable of further developing our presence and growth across all social media platforms, whilst building and engaging our respective audiences.
This is a great experience for the right candidate to be part of a new creative direction and development for a major nightlife brand.
• Running the day-to-day execution of social media
• Running the social media advert campaigns
• Continuing the growth of our Facebook and Instagram accounts
• Developing social media plans and schedules with the Head of Marketing
• Delivering innovative social campaigns, which will add value to an overall event promotion plan
• Liaising with Head of Marketing to allocate budgets
• Liaising with Head of Marketing to ensure the social content is in line with the broader marketing plan
• Posting, capturing and maintaining social media content on event days
• Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Head of Operations with weekly social reports, analyse insights across social media channels
• Sourcing content for posts
• Liaising with external promoters and agents to maintain social media campaigns
• Maintaining the E1 website
• Minimum of two years working in a social media position in either music, lifestyle or fashion
• Ability to run, target and analyse social media advertising campaigns to a high standard
• Excellent time management, organisation, prioritisation and proactivity
• Experience with photoshop and/ or premier pro
• Experience with Business Manager, Squarespace, YouTube, Twitter, Manychat and more
• Experience using google drive, dropbox, and mailchimp.
• Excellent working knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms
• Knowledge of electronic music, especially house and techno
• Ability to analyse and interpret social data to improve and develop campaigns
• Experience with scheduling tools
• Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing company
• Capable of juggling various tasks/projects at the same time
• Background in monitoring and analysing digital market trends
• Knowledge of a wide range of digital marketing techniques and concepts
• Experience in managing databases
• Experience with SEO and google ads
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page