Logistics Agent & Assistant (m/w/d)
You will be the key point of contact between artists, managers, agents, and promoters from the booking confirmation through to the completion of the artist performance itineraries. In addition to the general artist administration, you will also help the team to optimize all travel-related logistics and advancing performances and dedicate your attention to maintaining our high standard of professionalism towards the satisfaction of our clients.
Where your expertise is needed:
- You will take care of all tasks regarding travel and advancing, including but not limited to travel coordination, visas/work permit applications, artist accommodation, technical and hospitality riders confirmations and the final itinerary to be delivered to the artist before each show.
- You will also be responsible for the edition and the writing of artist contracts as well as artist fee and booking fee invoices as well as making sure that all invoices you write will be paid on time.
- Additionally, you will be able to support our Agents through data maintenance on our booking system and similar tasks to be defined during time.
What We are looking for:
Minimum two (2) years of work experience in international artists advancing (experience with all travel-related coordination and logistics, overseeing performance contracts and finances).
- Preferably, experience in dealing with high-profile artists.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, team spirit, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of English is required, and any extra languages are considered a plus.
- Ability to always maintain complete confidentiality and discretion.
- Proficient in MS Office, Acrobat Reader (or related PDF software) & general travel search sites, etc.
Experience with ABOSS booking software is a plus.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and mutual feedback.
- A positive, inspiring, and team-oriented work atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, in a centrally located office fully equipped with all the main amenities, resources, and flexible working times.
- Possibility for personal and professional development within the company.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills without any kind of discrimination. All employment positions are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us a cover letter and a copy of your CV.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page