We are looking for a talented and ambitious person to join our dynamic team and take the lead on the platform multimedia content across our channels, with a particular focus on social media.
The perfect candidate is someone who has a genuine passion, connections and knowledge of the music scene Trommel belongs to and operates into, and can help keep shaping Trommel's communication strategy. Will be keen on engaging and growing the community as well as delivering the most relevant and qualitative content to our audience, and is open to travel to multiple destinations abroad if/when required.
The role requires an estimated commitment of a max total of 3.5 hours per day split into multiple short moments of the day. Some of the tasks can be organised or scheduled in advance which means the impact on the workday could be minimum at times. We do see this role tailored for a freelance music lover who is precise, organised, able to multi-task and interested in travelling, expanding their network and being an integral part of the music scene we belong to.
The job remit is wide and the right candidate will have the chance to quickly take ownership of several day-to-day tasks and make an impact. The candidate will be able to discuss and create new processes to enhance efficiency and to work on delivering new projects and ways aimed to enhance Trommel content and brand activity. As part of a small and dynamic start-up-like company that operates in a fast-growing environment, the progression in the role can be very quick, significant and results-driven.
The role will report directly to Trommel management and will be interconnected with several other company departments such as editorial, marketing and operations.
Below is a more detailed summary of the role:
• Coordinate Trommel content across channels
• Create content according to Trommel branding guidelines
• Create content onsite at partner events and festivals
• Executing Trommel social strategy
• Executing Trommel communication strategy across channels
• Ensures the content is delivered precisely and on time
• Propose relevant ideas to engage existing audience, growth and expand into new markets
• Strengthen existing processes to optimise content flow at Trommel
• Create new robust and efficient leads, connections, and practices
• Enhance, refine, and update existing engagement ideas and strategy
• Social-media savvy
• Fluency in English is essential
• Experience in a similar role
• Multi-tasking, organised, creative, available
• Love and understanding of the music scene Trommel operates into
• Based in EMEA (EU timezone)
• Knowledge of Photoshop or similar is an advantage
• Can-do attitude, creative
• Understanding of the wider electronic music industry
What we offer
• Salary based on experience
• An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic reality
• Interesting growing potential within (and beyond) the role
• Freelance contract arrangement
• Flexible and remote working arrangement
• Potential for travelling
Trommel is a media platform focused on events, artists, labels, music and producers from the ever-evolving underground music universe. Launched several years ago as a social media page with the aim of casting a light on the obscure and emerging corners of the underground music scene, Trommel project evolved into a full and comprehensive media outfit and industry benchmark when referring to defined sub-genres of the underground spectrum. The progressive and organic loyal following acquired led to a constant process of expansion, both is scope and activities, embarking on a journey that includes events production, media, live coverage, digital marketing, promotions and more exciting things to come.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page