ABOUT SPINNIN’ RECORDS
Spinnin' Records is one of the world's leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry Ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. We specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, we have our own Youtube channel with Spinnin' tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. We are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of our journey and join our team in the Netherlands
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A PR Agent who has the ambition to take Spinnin’s overall PR strategy to the next level. You have a passion for music, dance culture, PR, and understand what our fans want to hear. You’ll be working closely with several departments within the company (streaming, social media, radio, marketing, design…) to gather everything you need to not only promote our music but also identify and create newsworthy narratives for our artists. You will report directly to our Head of Promo.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You are responsible for:
- Building strategic PR campaigns for music releases on Spinnin's (sub)labels, writing press releases and contriving story ideas for various projects.
- Building a relationship with Spinnin's artists and coordinating campaigns to raise their profiles to a next level.
- Generating widespread press coverage in line with the artists' goals and wishes.
- Coordinating PR campaigns with third party agencies in various regions around the world
- Working closely with various teams within the Spinnin' brand to create new and unique campaigns to promote the label and its artists with various media, from music blogs to B2B press.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a relevant degree, at least HBO (Dutch) or a bachelor’s degree
- You have at least two years’ experience in music PR, setting up print and online media campaigns. You are able to write error-free English texts for both social and other outlets
- You are up to date with current developments in (electronic) dance music, its artists, labels, and events
- You have an extensive list of contacts within (inter)national music media
- Understanding and able to incorporate the importance of social media into a PR campaign
- You have excellent writing and verbal skills in both Dutch and English
- You are familiar with and interested in the concepts of Influencer Marketing
- You are a passionate music lover, team player and bring a sparkling personality
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
Hybrid / Remote from the Netherlands
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page