We’re looking for a candidate ,who's fluent in Dutch and English, and relishes the prospect of working in a dynamic working environment, representing Armada as well as Cloud 9 Music. Being able to multitask and prioritize are must-have skills for anyone looking to thrive in this role. With a hands-on mentality and can-do attitude, you make sure that both colleagues and visitors feel right at home the moment they set foot in the office.
The reception desk is open from Monday to Friday, 8.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. A working day is usually split in two and will be run by multiple receptionists, each with their own shift.
• You provide all guests with a warm welcome as their first point of contact;
• You manage all incoming calls on the general phone line;
• You ensure a clean and professional-looking reception area/office environment;
• You handle all inbound and outbound shipment (mail, packages etc.);
• You book/set up meeting rooms;
• You assist the different departments with various tasks.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE…
• …is made for the hospitality business;
• …has previously worked in a similar role;
• …knows all ins and outs of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel);
• …is flexible, self-reliant and representative of our organization;
• … is well versed in both English and Dutch, in word and script;
• …preferably lives in or near Amsterdam.
• You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team;
• You will receive a salary befitting your experience;
• And if that doesn’t convince you, know that we’ve got our own in-office club for wild office parties and Friday afternoon drinks, a gym open to anyone who wants to blow off some steam and colleagues so fun you probably don’t even want to head back home at the end of the day. And of course, we’re stocked up on an enormous amount of the music you love.
Can’t contain your excitement? Go for it and send in your motivation letter and resume.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page