Who we are
zero twenty is a creative marketing studio based in South London. Starting out as the team behind one of London’s leading underground electronic music promoters, we’re a close knit group of music and culture lovers that now apply our skills across a range of event, festival and brand work.
Our output is rooted in an underground DIY ethos – we offer exciting solutions in digital marketing, design, video and web to a range of clients across the live event, F&B and tech spaces. We’re a young but ambitious agency, looking for someone to join the family and grow with us as a business.
We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in a full-time salaried position. Our ideal candidate is a self starter – highly organised, enthusiastic and motivated to take on challenges as they arise.
We’re a small but fast growing operation – so a knack for close collaboration, as well as the initiative to work with autonomy when required, are both crucial skills.
Above all we’re looking for the right person. So if you think that’s you, get in touch!
- 2+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing role
- In depth knowledge of the creation & management of paid social media campaigns & Google Ads
- A data-driven approach, with the ability to use insights to improve campaign performance
- An acute understanding of social media platforms, especially emerging trends across Instagram & TikTok
- Strong copywriting ability
- Top organisational skills and a knack for clear communication with clients
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Passion for music & culture - especially across the electronic music space
- Experience of briefing and working with creative video & design teams
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and Google Drive
- Experience in creating and implementing organic social media calendars
What you’ll be up to
- Running digital marketing campaigns across our festival, live event and brand accounts
- Leading on account management of our marketing clients
- Creating & implementing marketing strategy proposals
- Management of Email Marketing campaigns
- Reporting on all of our marketing activity
- Collaborating with our video and design department to deliver key campaign content
Working with our Managing Director on new business development
£24,000–£30,000 based on experience.
What we offer
We want to create something authentic and sustainable at zero twenty – we strive to be a business that amplifies what our team stands for and believes in.
In joining us you can expect:
- The chance to chip in and influence a range of projects
- A say in how the wider business operates
- Opportunities to be involved in early stage creative process
- To expand your technical ability & learn new skills
- A mews street studio office space in Kennington / Elephant & Castle – in a vibrant creative community
- Flexible working hours – with a 3 / 2 office & WFH split
- 24 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Festival & event tickets
- Team socials & Summer party
To apply, please send your CV via Apply Now
Applications will be reviewed and contacted throughout
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.