Permanent contract, full-time hours
Salary: £32k-£40k + monthly bonus structure.
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Media & Content Manager for The Blues Kitchen & The Old Queens Head.
Based in our office above Jazz Cafe in Camden, you’ll be joining a creative and passionate team who work across several iconic music venues, festivals and nightlife institutions including The Jazz Cafe, Phonox, The Blues Kitchen, Eastern Electrics Festival, Maiden Voyage Festival, The Old Queens Head & Metropolis.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the social media channels of The Blues Kitchen & The Old Queens Head, leading the overall strategy to increase follower growth, maximise engagement and improve the quality of our content output.
We’re looking for someone who has the confidence, experience, and creative ability to elevate the online presence of our already-established brands.
The successful candidate will be flexible with their working hours as this role will be split between office hours and venue operating hours. This person will spend half of their working week in the venues shooting content, with the remaining time spent in the office editing content, writing copy, and working on strategy.
Our ideal candidate:
● Proven experience running comparable social media platforms, taking a strategic approach to increasing follower growth & engagement.
● Lives & breathes social media and has an intimate understanding of new social trends & culture within Instagram & TikTok.
● Passionate about nightlife and all it has to offer, from restaurants & pubs to bars & nightclubs.
● A strong and versatile copywriter, with a demonstrable ability to take the values of a brand and develop a compelling tone of voice.
● Experienced at using video & photo editing software to create authentic and unique content.
● Takes a data-driven approach, using social media analytics tools to evaluate performance and adjust content strategy based on what audiences respond to.
● Experience working with influencers to increase reach and impact among the right communities.
● Ability to source content creators and direct larger shoots with multiple videographers & photographers.
● Willingness and desire to split time between office hours and late-night venue operating hours.
Benefits at The Columbo Group
At The Columbo Group, it is our utmost priority to ensure each individual feels supported and valued as part of our teams. Joining our family allows you to access the following:
● Free guest list to our events and festivals.
● 40% discount on all food & drink across all of The Columbo Group venues.
● Monthly bonus structure.
● Team socials including an invitation to our renowned End of Year celebration party at Jazz Cafe.
● Pension Plan
You can see us in action here: @theblueskitchen | @theoldqueenshead
The Columbo Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page