Ministry of Sound is a world famous super-club that remains a stalwart of the London clubbing experience. With four bars, five separate rooms, three DJ booths and three huge dance-floors, with the world’s best sound system.
The Bar and Waiting staff are to ensure the swift operation of the bars, to carry out stock line checks, also to ensure customers receive the refreshments they require with consistent, attentive knowledgeable polite service, up-selling at all times.
Great customer focus is essential at Ministry of Sound, and so we are looking for people who are passionate about helping others, always willing to deliver the best experience and enjoy working within a team. If this sounds like you, then you would fit in well with our Club Bar Team.
Experience working within a fast paced bar/club is desirable, however if you would like to work in a fun club environment you may fit in with our current team.
Our nightclub hours of operation will mean that the contracted hours of work are late nights and weekends. Shifts will vary between 1 to 5 shifts a week dependant on the business and functions that we have on. We require a good level of written & spoken English and candidates should be highly numerate.
In return we offer a thoroughly enjoyable work environment, competitive rates of pay and great benefits. Hard work is rewarded here and there are excellent career prospects for the right people.
Due to the high volume of responses we are unable to respond to each applicant, so if you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that references will be required.
• Stocking Bars and fridges.
• Cash Handling.
• Serving drinks, Maximising sales.
• Greeting customers and providing a relaxing friendly atmosphere.
• Preparing and serving drinks promptly to the customer’s requirements using correct measures and glasses in accordance with the food safety and hygiene practices and procedures.
• Safeguarding at all times the companies’ stocks and monies.
• Maintaining tidiness and cleanliness of all areas of the bar.
• Understanding and adhering to cleaning disciplines set for all areas.
• Enforcing all legal and licensing requirements.
• Attending all training relevant to your position especially for fire, hygiene and Health & Safety.
• Ensuring that any line check / bin book documentations is completed fully and accurately.
• Must be able to work Friday and Saturday nights.
• Great attention to detail.
• Team player.
• A love for house music.
• Fun / outgoing personality