FIND A WAY
In this role you will be part of an internationally operating service company who works
together with We Are E, an agency from The Netherlands, who responsible for bookings
from Satori, Be Svendsen, Behrouz, Britta Arnold, Miss Melera, Oceanvs Orientalis and
among others. We are based in Berlin and aspire to offer our clients an all-round and
internationally oriented brand development.
We are actively encouraging applications from a diverse range of applicants. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, or disability status.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.
For our office in Berlin, we are looking for a new member in our team for all our pr and social
media shout outs.
The role spans two key functions - the first, and the majority of the work, will focus on
amplifying content, community’s and products via reactive social posts, mail outs and
working closely with stakeholders to ensure we are aligned. The second part of the role will
be working on creating content for the above.
You will be a social media lover, ideally all day on your phone checking social/ online media,
understanding all aspects of organic social, and how to deploy every format tactically to drive
earned media, follower growth and re-engagements. We hope you are obsessed with
culture, especially in music, entertainment and as well as having a deep understanding of
the internet and meme subculture.
You will thrive here if you:
- Are super organized & proactive
- Enjoy writing nice small text’s which are correctly, informative but written with (were
possible) a bit of humor
- Are an active user of core social media platforms
- Have a genuine passion for social media communities
- Have knowledge & insight of the music industry (specifically within the electronic music
- Live & breathe music culture and social media, always on the lookout for fresh ideas and
- Have knowledge to work with MailChimp
- Have knowledge to work with Illustrator, Canva and Photoshop
- Have basic knowledge of (video) editing tools
- Enjoy attending and documenting live events
Location: Berlin Office with scope to work remotely from time to time if needed.
Availability: 12 hours a week between the Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm hours
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: mini job 450 euro