Tresor Berlin is seeking a motivated Communications and Social Media Assistant to support our Communications and Marketing department for the club, the label, and the side projects.
Role & tasks:
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Communications/Marketing team and liaising with the different organizations (club, label, special events …).
- Being in charge of managing the various social channels of the label/club/external projects (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram …).
- Content creation, copywriting, content management.
- Fielding and responding to enquiries from the community.
- Growing the social media audience and being responsive to them.
- Basic graphic design edit and execution.
- Editing and updating our various communication channels.
- Following up on print and press campaigns.
- Based in Berlin, with excellent grammar and written communication skills in English with an ability to adapt tone and voice to various audiences. The ideal candidate will also be at least an intermediate German-speaker.
- Experience in Communications/Marketing and Social Media required. Direct professional music/arts marketing experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with electronic music, club scene, experimental art and forward-thinking cultures.
- Strong multitasking skills and problem solving.
- Have a working knowledge of Adobe suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro.
- Flexibility and ability to eventually work on weekends or during special projects.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.