Tresor Berlin is seeking a motivated and experienced Marketing/Communications and Social Media Manager for the club, the label, and the side projects.
Role & tasks:
- Lead strategy, timelining, budgeting, and executing a global social media and marketing strategy across all brands online and offline.
- Planning and delivering the social media calendar in collaboration with the requirements of the different organizations (club, records, special events …).
- Collaborating with the broader team to generate new ideas for content and ways to engage with the audience and make it grow.
- Producing monthly reports on the performance of all channels.
- Working with different departments - design and curatorial - to ensure that all promotional assets are implemented across digital and IRL platforms.
- Working with the core teams to explore new opportunities for collaborations - advertising, marketing and creative - and creating new ways of communicating the ideas and aims of the organizations.
- Writing press releases/newsletters and liaising with PR and Communication agencies to follow up on campaigns.
- Liaising with printing companies to coordinate and make sure all print material is ordered and delivered on time.
- Liaising with brands and our merchandising department.
- Developing and communicating workflows to ensure the above responsibilities are met, using other internal or external teams when necessary.
- Based in Berlin, with excellent grammar and written communication skills in English with an ability to adapt tone and voice to various audiences. The ideal candidate will also be at least an intermediate German-speaker.
- Strong communication/copywriting skills with digital, face-to-face, and social media platforms.
- Proven demonstrable experience as a Communications/Marketing Manager or similar role and experience in actioning marketing plans to grow audience numbers.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media best practices + in depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager or similar social management analytics systems. Up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Strong multitasking and management skills.
- Enthusiasm, genuine interest and familiarity with electronic music, experimental art and forward-thinking cultures.
- Have a basic knowledge of Adobe suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro.
- Flexibility and ability to eventually work on weekends or during special projects.
- Familiarity with commonly used concepts, operations and promotions of ticketed live events, nightlife culture and hospitality is a plus.
- Familiarly with branded partnerships and experiential marketing is a plus.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.