Job Title: Venues Ticketing Executive
Location: Printworks & London Bridge, London
Kaboodle are looking for a Venues Ticketing Executive to join our team, working across
Printworks London, Dockyards (Royal Docks), The Beams (Royal Docks) and other venues
across the country. 2022 is an exciting year for Kaboodle and our partners, with a number
of new venues all opening their doors to an exciting array of live music and cultural events.
The candidate would be joining a young, dynamic team all excited to be leading the
venues into the next phase of development.
Kaboodle offers a versatile solution to clients wanting a flexible event, group or ticket
focused system, incorporating travel and accommodation. We are not just a plug-in or
add-on, we are your complete solution, or as we prefer to say, the whole Kaboodle.
We work with a mix of Tour Operators, Event Promoters and Festival Organisers. Our
award-winning portfolio of clients includes Snowbombing, Victorious, Hideout, Lost
Village, Truck, Printworks and Big Green Coach.
The ideal candidate will have a background of working in ticketing either for a ticket
agent or at a venue, and will have a passion for live music. The main focus of the role will
be to cater to the needs of our partner venues and clients, so being a self-starter and
having great attention to detail is a must.
We foster a culture based around excellent service & passion and are looking for people
who live and breathe these values. We are looking for an adaptable, hard-working and
enthusiastic person who understands the importance of giving high quality and efficient
service to clients at all times via email, in person and over the phone.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities:
• Working under the direction of the Venues Ticketing Manager to deliver all
aspects of the role.
• Working with both new and experienced promoters, set up the ticketing for
their events and advising of best practice.
• To manage all on sales through the venue's ticketing system and ensure
allocations are managed with other agents and promoters.
• Ensure all sales streams are operationally efficient, ensuring potential ticket
sales are maximised
• Ensure all ticket sales go through vetted, pre-agreed outlets
• To actively push all sales through the venue's ticketing system and promote its
use to promoters and clients
• Running of the Box Office on event nights
• Working closely with Event Managers and Operations Manager on event nights
to ensure the smooth running of events with regard Front of House operation.
• Cashing up, reconciliation and reporting of onsite ticket sales.
• To adhere to the Venues Health and Safety procedures which ensure a safe
environment for all staff, partners and members of the public.
To inform the venue management team of any Health and Safety issues which
• To keep fully up-to-date with building evacuation procedures and, in the event
of an emergency, to provide support to the Operations Team.
• To undertake any other duties as agreed with the Box Office Manager, as is
appropriate to the post.
• Proven box office experience or experience in a client facing role at a ticket
• Awareness of the main players in the event ticketing business
• Knowledge of the latest technologies in ticketing
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective administration, time management and organisational skills
• Flexible (varied working hours)
• Positive 'can do' attitude, initiative, drive and enthusiasm
• Team player who enjoys working in a high achieving environment
• A commitment to delivering the best
• Computer literate with strong skills on all MS packages (particularly Excel)
• The ability to work calmly under pressure
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Proven track record of working to deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Active listener, naturally empathetic and with common sense.
• Flexible to work regular weekends both in the office and onsite at events
• Salary: £22-24,000 per annum, depending on experience
• Flexible working from office and home with at least 2 days working in one of
our offices, alongside on-site responsibilities.
• The role will report to the Venues Ticketing Manager
• We offer a Health Cash Plan, flexible working hours and a Cycle-To-Work
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.