Roland Europe Group Ltd.
Roland is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments including; keyboards & synthesisers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices.
Working to support the European Sales Operations process. To assist in the effective, execute and co-ordinate the operational tasks of the Roland Europe Sales Office. To actively contribute to the continuous improvements and enhancement of the sales process.
- Distribution of price and product data to all SU’s
- Collation of content for Sales presenter
- Maintenance of the product database
- Sales Order Entry process for various accounts across Europe
- Provision of reports relating to sales activity, such as promos, new product launches etc.
Requirements of Role:
- Liaise closely with/and assist Sales Operations staff, to ensure optimal efficiency in working practice
- Attend company strategy and product meetings where and when required
- Keep well educated in all aspects of the Roland brands & products
- Be aware of the role of Sales Operations in relation to other key business functions.
Ensure High level of internal & External Customer Satisfaction:
- Maintain High Quality relationships with all departments including SU’s & RJA
- Continually examine processes and assist with improvements
- Keep abreast of competitor activities, to help provide strategic insight
- Experience of data driven environment with high levels of accuracy
- Extremely organised in terms of data administration
- Able to meet goal deadlines
- Decisive, proactive and able to priorities
- Able to multi task, working on many concurrent projects
- Competent with MS Excel, using essential calculations and formulas
- Familiarity with basic business terminology (essential)
- Ability to quickly become proficient with IT Systems and databases
- Analytic and questioning manner
- The ability to work with a broad range of cultures, languages and staff levels
- MI Industry experience preferred (not essential)
- Ability to play a musical instrument would be an advantage (not essential)
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Free parking