Title: All Flowers Group Operations Assistant
Status: Full-time Non-exempt
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Location: Bloomington, New York
Reports to: VP of Operations, Americas
Position Overview: The Operations Assistant will serve as an integral part of All Flowers Group by providing day-to-day administrative and operational support to the label teams (Ghostly Intl, drink sum wtr), calendar and asset management, as well as logging tour dates, managing guest lists, and updating label websites. This is a full-time position, initially reporting to the VP of Operations. The position could be based in our Brooklyn or Bloomington offices.
- Provide direct administrative support to the label CEOs. This includes managing calendars, scheduling, task management, and special projects.
- Manage shared staff resources such as label group email accounts, calendars, notebooks, and asset archives.
- Assist with internal reporting, minuting of meetings, and website updates.
- Coordinate tour date intake, guest lists, ticket buys.
- Coordinate promo and artist merch shipments.
- Serve in a limited support role to select project teams.
- Support intake, archiving, and delivery of audio masters
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE DEMONSTRATES:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Background of 1-2 years in music industry preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, experience managing data in Excel, Google Sheets, etc, and a willingness to learn and develop organizational systems.
SG SERVICES, INC. BENEFITS
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.