Ministry of Sound are looking for an Influencer and Creative Content Manager to join their team in London. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating the best Influencer marketing and content strategy for the Ministry roster of artists and Ministry Brand account with a strong focus on short form video content (including but not limited to TikTok, Reels and Shorts), community-based platforms (Including but not limited to Discord, Twitch, Reddit) and emerging online social platforms.
You’ll be expected to deliver successful and engaging content and influencer strategies that maximise sales and streams for single releases as well as growing audiences. Sitting in the digital team, you’ll work closely with the marketing managers, curation team, artist managers, A&R and Sony central teams to create market leading, imaginative, and bold campaigns that push the boundaries of short form digital content platforms.
What you'll do:
- Create engaging and native Influencer, content and digital strategies alongside the digital team to maximise artist opportunities on TikTok, Reels and Shorts as well as new emerging platforms
- Collaborate with artists, managers, digital/marketing team and external agencies to bring your ideas to life
- Devise and collaborate on a local content strategy for a variety of artists at different stages within the commercial and specialist dance music space. As well as growing international repertoire including Doja Cat, Tate McRae, Lil Durk, Eddie Benjamin – liaising with our international partners and Sony U.S International team
- Identify emerging trends and social media patterns and educate the wider team on how to infuse them into artist campaigns
- Use audience and performance data to inform bespoke campaign strategy for each artist as well as working with the Sony central digital and Insight Team on priority artist projects
- Steer the planning and execution of all influencer marketing opportunities both organic and paid whilst developing a close-knit owned network for Ministry of Sound
- Consult with the A&R team on new and future signings coming from a TikTok/social media background.
- Work closely with the curation / brands team to develop a strategy for MoS Socials integrating MoS artists, new releases, and catalogue – growing numbers and engagement for the brand
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years’ experience with a demonstrated track record of delivering successful Influencer and content campaigns for a wide range of artist across
- You are a highly motivated, curious thinker with an active interest and passion for digital marketing, who thrives in an ever-changing environment
- You are a collaborative team player who can work with the wider team to deliver on shared business and campaign goals
- You are a confident communicator who can work with people at all levels and can negotiate and influence internal and external contacts
- You are a committed project manager who can organise a varied and full workload, prioritise, work under pressure and problem solve to see an idea through to completion
- You can use research and data to inform digital strategy and understand results
- You understand the UK recorded music market and its use of social content, creator marketing and viral trends to amplify records successfully and impacting significantly on streaming platforms.
What we give you:
- An opportunity to take the lead on digital aspects of campaigns for domestic and internationally successful artists
- A forward thinking, diverse and supportive team
- An investment in your learning & development though mentorship and career planning
- A chance to be part of the growth and advancement of Ministry of Sound Records
- An opportunity to work with a variety of artists focusing on commercial and specialist dance music as well as an emerging roster of development artists in pop, alternative and hip hop/rap.
- loads of music biz perks
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.