We are seeking an experienced, creative and hardworking Personal Assistant to support a top international DJ and Producer. In this position you should feel comfortable acting as the first point of contact for private/business matters, along with liaising directly with an internal management team to ensure needs are met in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working as a Personal Assistant at a high level - ideally in a music/entertainment environment
- Experience of successfully working with senior management
- Highly organised and attention to detail/accuracy is essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management
- A high level of energy, self motivation and initiative is essential
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Exceptional listening and communication skills both oral and written
- Flexible to work on multiple timezones and be available in emergencies
- Experience carrying out basic accounting and bookkeeping would be beneficial
- Advanced knowledge in MS Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and video editing
- A good knowledge of social media algorithms
Duties included but not limited to:
- Dealing with email correspondence and phone calls
- Extensive diary management: including booking appointments, researching/booking travel and accommodation
- Carrying out basic accounting/bookkeeping and liaising directly with the external accountant
- Creating professional documents and keeping spreadsheets updated
- Editing professional photos and video content
- Drafting, creating and scheduling social media posts/campaigns
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this position, please apply with your CV along with a covering letter.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.