FUGA is growing and we are looking for motivated people that can help us excel in the ever-changing digital music and technology industry. Currently we’re looking recruit a senior DevOps engineer to lead our DevOps team.
- Lead our DevOps team (people management, sprint execution), report to the CTO.
- Continuous integration / Continuous delivery: reduce the time to market by improving the development pipeline to make sure software changes go to production in a fast and reliable way.
- Monitoring: Use industry standard tools to automate monitoring our production environment. Set up resource metrics, work metrics and proactive alerts.
- Infrastructure: Improve resilience, scalability, performance by leveraging high availability and cloud environments.
- Design and implement the next generation modular, performant and maintainable FUGA SaaS back-end architecture and continuous deployment infrastructure to provide fault tolerant high available services to our clients.
- Oversee the hardware budgets.
- Work and learn within a small Scrum team with autonomy and freedom in making decisions.
- Drive new features for FUGA from end to end though prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration.
- Work within a product company, using modern technologies, diving deep into technical problems, writing clean code and doing things right.
- Informal working environment in the canal district of Amsterdam.
- Competitive package, flexible working hours.
- A talented DevOps engineer with a solid background in Computer Science.
- Bold and curious, not scared of new technologies and with a constant desire to learn, grow, teach, lead and improve.
- Enjoying the challenges of building an infrastructure for data intensive, highly responsive, and fault tolerant apps.
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with the following concepts or technologies: Linux system administration; On-premise server maintenance; Networking concepts, design and hardware responsibility; On-premise / cloud hybrid setup; Provisioning tools like Docker and Chef.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a team lead role.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a tech lead role, overseeing execution of multiple infrastructure projects.
- Preferably, a passion for music!