Head of Label Marketing (Anjunabeats/Anjunadeep/Reflections)
Location: Bermondsey, London UK (we are only accepting UK based applicants for this role)
Salary: competitive, dependent upon experience
The cutting-edge and fanatically followed electronic music labels, Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep and newly launched ambient/downtempo label Reflections are looking for a driven, experienced music marketer to lead our marketing team as Head Of Label Marketing.
With a global fan community that is widely recognised as one of most passionate in electronic music today, the Anjuna labels command a vibrant, expansive roster that includes one of the dance world’s fastest rising acts, Ben Böhmer, the global success story that is Above & Beyond, GRAMMY-nominated Mat Zo, as well as Eli & Fur, Andrew Bayer, CRi and many more.
We are looking for a senior music marketeer with a track record of executing impactful, international campaigns for top-tier artists who has a deep understanding of fan engagement and audience building strategies. Community is the super power of our labels. We want a marketeer that is excited by the potential of our community, understands the importance of storytelling and is adept at weaving these threads together in cutting-edge and innovative ways.
Having just launched our third frontline label, Anjunadeep’s ambient and downtempo offshoot Reflections, we are looking for someone with vision, ambition and hustle to harness and develop big picture and big impact marketing ideas, both collaboratively and individually.
Heading up a team of social media and community management stars, you’ll work closely on priority album campaigns, audience development strategies, short and long-form content strategy, paid media, D2C growth and CRM strategy.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU’LL DO:
- Devise marketing campaign strategy and innovative activations across priority projects, working with Label Managers, Artists, Artist Managers and Marketing Managers to deliver authentic, innovative campaigns that engage and build fan communities
- Provide oversight, guidance and high-level strategic support to the marketing and product teams across all albums and singles
- Manage a team of marketeers, providing support, guidance and vision
- Continuously evaluate the performance of marketing and release campaigns against agreed objectives, remaining dynamic and responsive throughout campaigns, and reporting results back to senior management
- Maintain and develop internal networks and databases of global content creators, videographers, photographers and stylists
- Devise innovative marketing and social media strategies, keeping our artists and our brands on the cutting-edge
- Manage paid media budgets and monitor performance
- Continuously assess industry trends, identify digital opportunities and evaluate new technologies to be assessed against business objectives and values to create authentic new opportunities to engage and build audiences
- Devise and implement audience growth strategies for our core label brands and playlists
- Define and execute an editorial strategy for our label websites alongside our label marketing managers
- Fine-tune our email and eCRM strategy, taking advantage of automation tools to deliver timely and relevant marketing messages that demand to be read
- 4-5 years of marketing experience at a record label or specialist entertainment marketing agency
- A passionate music fan who understands a) what makes the best artists stand out, b) what makes fans tick and c) is driven to bring that understanding together to build genuine connections around artists and the fans that follow them
- Studious and focused on industry trends, new technologies and digital/social media
- Organised and business-oriented with an eye for detail. You will be driven to achieve the best results for the artists that we serve
- Experience managing and developing teams, passionate about nurturing skill and leading people
- We’ve said it before, but it really does help if you love dance music
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing and globally renowned independent label and touring brand. We live and breathe dance music here. If you do too, send us your application now. Salary depends on experience.
What else do we offer?
- Participation in the Profit Share Policy (PSP)
- Minimum 20 days annual leave which increases with service, plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- A creative, fun and sociable office environment
- Gympass Silver membership
- Premium subscription to CALM and Strava along with many other health apps
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Access to our UK events and shows
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Excellent development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Participation in our local community charity initiatives
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date 9th July, 2021
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at email@example.com. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page