Infectious is a PR and marketing agency with firm roots in the dance and electronic music scene, though our client roster also spans R&B, hip hop, pop and indie. Our decades of experience in the music industry allows us to create meaningful impact for our clients.
We believe that effective marketing for dance music begins in the clubs. Our roster of DJ promotion clients includes ACRAZE, Carl Cox, Chase & Status, DJ Fresh, Eden Prince, Fatboy Slim, High Contrast, Jax Jones, Jorja Smith, Lizzo, Maverick Sabre, Max Chapman, Noisia, Noizu, OMNOM, Prospa, Purple Disco Machine, Sammy Porter, Shy FX, Sonny Fodera, The Prototypes, TIBASKO, Watch The Ride & Nia Archives.
We are seeking a highly motivated, organised and ambitious DJ Promotions Manager to join our fantastic team. You must be passionate about dance music and a star player who wants to bring their winning energy to our rapidly growing agency.
- As a DJ Promotions Manager, you will support the senior team in executing impactful promotions campaigns, getting our artists’ music played by A-list, tastemaker and resident DJs at clubs and festivals around the world.
- You will be passionate about DJ culture and will be able to connect the dots on new campaigns to decide which DJs should champion the record early and how to build support as the momentum for the record grows.
- A key part of the role will be to develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders including other team members, DJs, artists and their management teams and our clients.
- Writing compelling copy comes naturally to you and you’ll use that skill to craft compelling write ups for the promos we send out and winning personal pitches to DJs for our artists.
- You will be relied upon to build friendly, professional relationships quickly when representing Infectious PR during meetings with media, at events and client meetings.
- You will love to communicate campaign successes and opportunities to clients and other members of the team. Delivering proactive on the fly communication as well as comprehensive client reports will be second nature to you.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role at a music PR agency, record label or similar background.
- A passion for dance music, festival and club culture and a strong understanding of the international dance music events landscape.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to quickly and confidently develop professional relationships with DJs, clients as well as artists and management.
- Weapon’s grade time management and organisational skills. Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to balance a high volume of projects, prioritise your workload and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment will be key to your success in this role.
- Experience using Inflyte, Fatdrop or similar software would be a plus.
- Existing relationships with DJs, managers and artists would be a plus.
WORKING AT INFECTIOUS
Infectious PR is based in Bristol next to Temple Meads station. We are proud of our company culture and amazing dedicated, close knit supportive team. Benefits Include a generous holiday allowance, flexible working hours (upon completion of the probationary period), hybrid working, company pension and company parties.
- Salary - Dependent on experience
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Hours - Full time, hybrid / flexible working
- Summer / Christmas parties
- Company pension
Due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every application. But we thank you for your interest in working with Infectious PR.
Infectious PR is an equal opportunities employer and we celebrate diversity in our workplace. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their age, race, gender, disability, religion or spiritual beliefs and sexual orientation.
If you’d like to join our team please send us a short covering letter along with a copy of your CV.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.