ONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
As Coordinator, Digital & Influencer Marketing in the Concord Recorded Music shared services area, you will support the digital marketing team with a focus on influencer marketing. You will help maintain and continue to build Concord’s in-house influencer database in addition to developing and managing influencer marketing campaigns in partnership with the frontline and catalog labels. You will also assist the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing with various tasks, including social media troubleshooting, data analysis, and drafting/implementing artist digital profile optimization gameplans
What you'll do:
- Help source influencers for internal database across multiple platforms (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and ensure database stays updated
- Develop influencer marketing strategies for relevant releases, matching appropriate influencers based on campaign goals
- Collaboratively manage influencer vetting, rate negotiation, payouts, and analysis
- Measure and report the effectiveness of influencer and digital marketing campaigns, communicating actionable insights to improve future performance
- Analyze artist streaming and social channel growth, reporting significant changes and noting what drove them
- Identify and monitor social media trends, conceptualizing and communicating ways for our artists to emulate or participate
- Track fan UGC and help proactively design content strategies to help artists maximize exposure and engagement
- Assist with troubleshooting across social media platforms
- Assist with execution of artist digital profile optimization audits, turning findings into actionable gameplans
- Assist design department with overflow content creation requests when needed
- Contribute to editorial pitch development for digital/social partners
What you need:
- 1-2 years of experience in a music marketing or influencer marketing role
- Deep understanding of and passion for social media
- Understanding of digital platform parameters, purposes, and best practices as they relate to copy, creative, and content strategies
- Experience conceptualizing and running influencer marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with influencer marketing economics, including rate negotiation
- Ability to identify and communicate social media trends in real time
- Ability to communicate digestible, actionable insights related to social media trends and digital profile optimizations
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- BONUS- Strong existing relationships with influencers (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
*Job is hybrid, requiring 3 days a week minimum on site
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off, parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have beautiful new offices and a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.