Who We Are:
SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora, Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio entertainment experience for listeners -- in the car, at home, and anywhere on the go with connected devices. Our vision is to shape the future of audio, where everyone can be effortlessly connected to the voices, stories and music they love wherever they are.
This is the place where a diverse group of emerging talent and legends alike come to share authentic and purposeful songs, stories, sounds and insights through some of the best programming and technology in the world. Our critically-acclaimed, industry-leading audio entertainment encompasses music, sports, comedy, news, talk, live events, and podcasting. No matter their individual role, each of our employees plays a vital part in bringing SiriusXM’s vision to life every day.
SXM Media is the gateway for marketers to the largest digital audio advertising ecosystem in North America. As the combined advertising revenue organization of Sirius XM Holdings Inc., SXM Media spans across leading owned and operated audio platforms Pandora, SiriusXM and Stitcher; innovative ad tech solutions powered by AdsWizz; sonic creative consultancy Studio Resonate; and an extended content network featuring exclusive monetization agreements with Audiochuck, NBCUniversal, SoundCloud, and many more. Reaching more than 150 million listeners each month, SXM Media delivers audiences the tailored brand experiences they crave while putting creators first, making it easy for every marketer to produce, plan, buy and measure across its entire audio universe.
How you’ll make an impact:
The Manager, Ad Product Marketing is a key member of the Revenue Organization that will focus on executing product marketing responsibilities against SXM Media’s audience targeting and data capabilities. This position will be responsible for executing the go-to-market strategy: creating market requirements, planning beta/test programs, and creating strategic marketing materials for SXM Media’s ad sales team.
This is a high-impact, highly cross-functional role working closely with Product, Ads GTM, Audience Monetization, Data Science, B2B Marketing, Training & Enablement, PR/Communications and Sales teams.
What you’ll do:
- Execute the end-to-end commercialization strategy of SXM Media’s first-and-third party audience targeting and data capabilities across streaming and podcast ad products.
- Influence product roadmaps by sharing succinct industry and competitive analysis, market requirements, and iterative market feedback to product and audience monetization teams.
- Develop product messaging that clearly communicates the value proposition and why-to-buy of targeting and data solution, as well as sales enablement plans and internal/external communication plans.
- Recommend and work with cross-functional teams to implement efficient and effective solutions to enable the Revenue Organization to understand and sell the right capabilities.
- Develop marketing plans and identify thought leadership stories and opportunities based on key insights and collaborate with B2B, PR & Industry Marketing to bring plans to life.
- Additional duties as needed/assigned; we are a fast growing company so be ready to pitch in wherever needed.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS required in Marketing, Business, Communications or related undergrad degree
- Must have 5+ year’s experience in the media, advertising or publisher space, with a minimum of 3 years working with data, identity, audience targeting or similar. Experience in product marketing a plus
- Aptitude for technical concepts & the data landscape
- Go-to-market experience; portfolio of relevant work demonstrating success at bringing products or ad products to market
- Able to apply analytics and customer research to inform product requirements
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to project professionalism over Zoom and in person.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.