Looking for an music management assistant to report to Senior Manager for an established music roster. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills, and most importantly, the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A high degree of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with manager’s business as well as personal contacts is essential.
Seeking someone who is always ”one step ahead” and can handle a full slate of projects and maintain organization at all times.
Qualified candidates should meet the following criteria:
– Previous experience working with high profile artists.
– Previous experience in music industry.
– Knowledge of the electronic music scene.
– Excellent time management and multitasking skills
– You will be exposed to high profile clients, so professionalism is a MUST!
– Must be punctual, proactive, reliable, detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and resourceful
– Able to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
– Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks with strict deadlines
Responsibilities / job functions:
– International calendar management across multiple time zones, including promo schedules, travel bookings, sorting visas, accommodations, and itineraries.
– Coordinating manager daily schedule (calls, meetings, travel)
– Act as key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information as needed to the artist manager and often acting as a central point for third parties to communicate/exchange information: record labels/publishers/agents/lawyers/business managers etc.
– Project management for music, merchandise and touring campaigns
– Fan/Community management for clients
– Customer service support as needed.
– Efficient daily communication and information flow with artist ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
– Must be based in Los Angeles
– Familiarity with social media usage, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Soundcloud, etc.
– Strong proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Slack, Cloud-based platforms, Dropbox, Google docs/spreadsheets etc.
– Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills are essential
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.