£40,000 per annum (D.O.E.) + commission structure
A Bit About Us
The Collab Agency is a young, creative and collaborative brand partnerships agency that represents a diverse portfolio of independent festivals, events and immersive entertainment assets across the UK. We’re part of the AEI Group Ventures family, offering us long-term support and stability, as well as a valuable network of like-minded colleagues and clients. We approach our work fearlessly, learn quickly and celebrate wins meaningfully. Everyone is welcome, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes & values diversity.
General Role Description
We are looking for a tenacious, confident and hungry sales person, who is passionate about brands and music, to support the outreach, pitching and brokering of commercial partnerships, sponsorship rights packages, pouring & listing agreements, as well as on-site brand activations, across a number of Festivals and Events that The Collab Agency exclusively represent. In particular we are seeking someone with previous experience brokering deals with brands that include bar listings, pouring rights and alcohol-related products.
Partnership Manager Responsibilities
- Partnership Rights proposal writing, keynote pitch deck templates and email summaries
- Calls, emails and social media channel outreach, responding to incoming enquiries
- Market research, attending trade events, following key publications and gathering insights
- Live pitching, group meetings, presentations
- Data input, sales lead tracking, google docs, reporting and pipeline/CRM management
- Financial targets and budget setting
- Writing contracts and partnership snapshots (using our template)
- Developing strong relationships with both Event Owners and Brand Partners – balance of needs
- Trouble-shooting issues, tweaking rights packages, selling ‘back in’ to client or managing expectations
- Liaising closely with appointed Bar Operators and bars teams at each Festival ensuring balance of 75% GP expectations, general pricing, route to market wholesale supply, menus, POS, cups etc.
- Completing partnership debriefs and data analysis post-event – to support the renewal of partners
Your Core Values and Spirit
- Love for music, festivals & events (and being at them!)
- Brand savvy and finger on the pulse of ‘cultural trends’, new products, new campaigns
- Competitive but collaborative and a team-player, ‘not an island’
- Motivated by hitting financial targets and fostering great relationships, a ‘hustler’
- An effective negotiator, ability to demonstrate value and communicate key benefits to the brands
- Ability to ‘read the room’, utilise charm and woo to leverage relationships with different personalities
- Solution-oriented, problem-solver, lateral thinker and can make things happen
- A ‘closer’ – able to get the deal done or shut it down if going nowhere
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.