The Company: Roland Europe Group Ltd
Roland is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments including; keyboards & synthesisers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices.
To support our European marketing teams to drive sales of Roland/BOSS/V-MODA products and raise awareness of the brand with all key stakeholders.
- Assist regional marketing teams by supporting approved Key Dealer Business plan activity: executing campaign builds and asset sharing (via available tools) as per instructions given.
- Support regional marketing teams to compile relevant campaign and activity data for analysis. Optimise activity where required and propose alternative ideas to help reach campaign objectives
- Support marketing activities with wider dealer networks.
- Support European and local retail teams to deliver retail marketing plans where relevant/required.
- Support regional marketing teams to transfer KDP to EU tracker document.
Campaigns / Launches:
- Support the execution of European and local campaigns in local markets and in accordance with agreed plan and guidelines.
- Feedback to Marketing Manager any local requests identified as potential opportunities.
- Social Media To administer regional organic (and paid where requested) social media activities, including the scheduling of agreed content and manage community engagement for local and regional language contacts.
- Marketing Tools - Develop basic working knowledge of CRM and web tools to create local email and/or web pages to deliver communication to local markets and encourage/manage local and regional engagement. Deliver basic reporting on marketing activities undertaken.
- Content Creation - Assist logistics in content creation as part of key dealer plans / local market execution.
- Artist Relations - Support regional marketing teams in executing agreed National or Regional influencer actions and projects.
- Media – Support local team to secure and execute media coverage where relevant.
- Support the marketing team with any / all operational activity regarding livestreams / events & exhibitions.
- To support translation team to proofread requested copy to agreed deadlines.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications required
- Demonstrable experience of using digital marketing platforms to achieve results
- Business / marketing qualification preferred
- Understanding of marketing practice and process
- Strong interest in digital marketing (including SEA, SEO and social media) and desire to expand and develop your digital marketing skills
- Some project management experience an advantage. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects at once, and meeting deadlines
- Event / campaign execution to target
- Translating and proof-reading skills (where relevant)
- Ability to speak and write in English
- European language is desirable (German preferred) but not essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience / knowledge of the music products industry is desirable
Requirements of role:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many priorities with speed, urgency and can-do attitude
- Willing to suggest creative ideas to improve output
- Motivated to work independently while under remote supervision
- Self-motivated and organized, with attention to detail
- Curious and pro-active approach to work
- A passion for the Roland brand and pride in delivering quality outcomes that make a difference
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Onsite Parking
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.