peermusic Nashville is seeking a full-time Creative Coordinator. Responsibilities would include:
- Create and maintain Nashville’s songwriter biographies, announcements, detailed writer rosters and visual media for public relations including all new song compositions.
- Catalog administration - upload songs, album covers to various internal and external sites.
- Manage all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube). Follow/repost/search articles about our active songwriters/artists including implementation and monitoring campaigns.
- Upload and manage pitches into our proprietary software including providing copies and lyrics for catalog promotions.
- Create writer videos for YouTube using Abobe Premiere Pro/After Effects.
- Search YouTube for videos containing Peermusic songs.
- Create graphic designs on Photoshop/Illustrator for showcases, writers’ nights, magazine ads, banners, album covers etc.
- Provide Los Angeles with international reports weekly from Country Aircheck and Billboard charts including chart movement and tour reports.
- Create and manage various writer’s websites including one-sheets for each writer with their current information including design and maintain of respective websites.
- Participate in monthly meetings with international social media team and A&R team.
- Provide digital content for peermusic and clients.
- Assist with any other duties that are needed by our VP or Office Manager including but not limited to errands, answering phones and front desk coverage.
For consideration, please send us your resume and a cover letter.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.