Domino Recording Co. is seeking a Production Coordinator / Receptionist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a friendly, outgoing and self-motivated individual with strong organizational skills. This position reports to the Director of Production/Physical Sales. The Production Coordinator / Receptionist will assist the retail team on production operations and administrative tasks. Additionally, Production Coordinator / Receptionist will greet, welcome and direct visitors appropriately as well as other office related duties.
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR / RECEPTIONIST DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Assist the retail team in the day-to-day operations of Domino direct-to-consumer operations including Domino Mart, Bandcamp, etc., including customer service and other related functions.
- Monitor inventory for Domino’s direct retail sales operation and assist in the setup of new products on all the related sales and consumer platforms.
- Receive office stock shipments and maintain the on-site inventory as well as monitor off-site inventory with our fulfillment partners.
- Execute and coordinate promotional mail outs
- Manage tour stock transactions (order processing, invoicing, shipment) with artists/management.
- Notifying company personnel of visitor arrival and direct visitors to proper meeting area
- Maintain a secure and welcoming presence at the office entrance for visitors to the office, to phone callers and for general inquiries.
- Maintain the office telecommunications system and office directory
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Oversee and maintain both incoming and outgoing mail, courier and shipping needs, including distribution of incoming mail.
- Monitor and maintain an adequate inventory of office and kitchen supplies
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Serve as office fire marshal
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the music industry or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to multitask
Domino Recording Co. was founded in the UK in 1993 by Laurence Bell, who is still the primary creative force of the company. Initially focused on releasing singles and albums by American artists in the UK (Pavement, Bonnie “Prince” Billy, Sebadoh), the label has expanded over the past decade to include offices in New York, Berlin, Paris and Sydney and has had considerable worldwide success, both commercial and artistic, with acts as diverse as Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Animal Collective, Dirty Projectors, Real Estate, The Kills, and Jon Hopkins to name a few.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.