We are looking for a full time marketing manager to join our team at our Recording Studio in Hackney.
Our studios host many writing and recording sessions with major labels as well as up and coming artists and as we’re growing we’re also looking to expand our team. When you join the team you will become part of a great community of engineers, producers, songwriters and industry professionals to connect with.
The company has been growing rapidly, we’re busy servicing all major labels and have hosted sessions with Pet Shop Boys, Paloma Faith, Jessie Ware, The Blessed Madonna, Daughter, Tom Odell, Sigrid, Griff, Raya, Todd Edwards, Mahalia, Jay1, Pa Salieu, Biig Piig, Nafe Smallz, Izzy Bizu, Daniel Avery, Laura Mvula and many more in our studios.
This role is a full time position with a starting salary of £25000 per year. The role can grow in line with business growth and we can negotiate the option for a profit share down the line. We are a small team, which means that Noatune will need to be a priority when there are opportunities to create amazing content around the studios - this means that from time to time there will be some evening and weekend work. However this will mostly be a 10-6pm role Mon-Fri based out of our office in Netil House in Hackney.
We are looking for a strong candidate to combine marketing and social media management skills to ensure social media presence and growth, interact with followers, promote interactive and engaging new content as well as organise events at the studios, collaborations, networking and develop industry relationships. The ideal candidate will work alongside our team to create and execute innovative marketing campaigns. The candidate will use their previous experience, ideas and skills to contribute to Noatune’s general business development.
Marketing Role Duties:
- Expand our social media presence into new social media platforms such as TikTok, and increase Noatune’s presence on existing platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn by creating and posting great new content.
- Interact with followers across all social media channels.
- Spend time inside the studios with staff and clients regularly to capture and create content, including joining sessions to take photos/videos of artists and staff in our studios when possible.
- Establishing relationships within the music industry, i.e. inviting labels, management, production companies for studio tours / meetings / lunches.
- Research and monitor activity of competitors.
- Creating and distributing engaging written and graphic content in the form of newsletters, website blog posts and social media posts.
- Ensure the presence on all platforms and outlets including our website is up to date and coherent.
- Instigate new collaborations with industry professionals and companies.
- Take new initiatives and organise events to create awareness and develop Noatune’s already amazing community.
- Assist on events to where Noatune is represented and proactively create promotional content.
- Plan marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content creation and implementation schedules. Monitor results and optimise these strategies.
- Run all google ads campaigns and paid social campaigns effectively.
The ideal candidate:
- Recent graduate and keen to develop their abilities within the Noatune environment.
- An active brand ambassador with an intuitive social media skills.
- Has photography and video editing experience and is keen to develop these skills.
- Basic graphic design skills.
- Knowledge of the recording studio environment and the music industry knowledge
- Has ongoing relationships in the music industry ready to utilise in helping Noatune’s growth.
- Solid social media understanding and plenty of experience running one or ideally more band/artist social accounts.
- Ensures our community and client satisfaction is at the core of all activity.
- Drive, enthusiasm and proactive with ideas.
- Lives close to the studios (within 45min).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about music and knowledgeable about a variety of genres, acts and artists.
- Flexible approach to working hours, which will include out of office hours (including weekends sometimes).
- Has some experience with google analytics and ad campaigns, although in depth skills is something you can improve upon.
- Be part of a fast-growing, innovative recording studio in London.
- You will be working in one of London’s creative hubs, Netil House, which houses over 100+ creative businesses.
- Our studios are artistically and Scandinavian designed.
- Work alongside a small, talented team with the option to take over more responsibilities.
- Meet artists, managers and industry professionals and keep good relationships.
- Be part of the Noatune community.
- Implement and try ideas to further our marketing efforts.
- Improve skills and develop your career in the creative industries
- As this is a new position within Noatune, we will adapt this role with the successful candidate to work out exact tasks and responsibilities depending on their skill sets and needs.
- We are very busy so please do not call or arrive in person at the studios for questions about this role. Apply only via online job ads posted.
- As we prefer staff to live close to the studios as possible, please include your current residential location.
- Familiarise yourself with Noatune (online) and in your cover letter tell us why you are applying to this position and why we should hire you in your cover letter.
- Include examples of social media accounts you have managed in the past including posts you did.
- Include examples photography/video work you have done as well as some graphic designs if possible.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.