Marketing Manager - Global
Based: High Wycombe
Term: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Negotiable + Excellent benefits
Martin Audio is one of the brands within the Focusrite family. Focusrite plc is a listed audio products Group that develops software / hardware products for the music generation market. There are now eight established brands: Martin Audio, Optimal Audio, Focusrite, Focusrite Pro, ADAM Audio, Novation, Ampify and Sequential.
Martin Audio enjoys an international reputation for supplying award winning, world class professional loudspeaker systems. It is renowned for integrity in design, technical excellence, and longevity of product. Our mission is to create an exceptional sonic experience for the entire audience.
The Marketing Manager role will be working across both Martin Audio and Optimal Audio brands and in collaboration with our Global Marketing Director and will support:
- Strategy and execution and reporting of results of marketing plans
- Marketing budget planning and monthly reconciliation
- Lead management derived from marketing activities and customer retention.
Essential Functions and Major Responsibilities:
- Execution and reporting of Public Relations program supportive of marketing plan.
- Provide case Study / reference story lead generation and work with external partners to facilitate the implementation.
- Working with external Public Relations partners on press releases and press events.
- Manage the relationship management with press.
- Implement advertising program including media negotiation, facilitation of advertising assets (working with marketing coordinator/external partners as necessary) and report on the results.
- Create a Social media / email strategy and content planning and work in with marketing coordinator or external PR partners to implement.
- Conceptualise and execute industry events including ISE, InfoComm and HQ Open Days, in cooperation with marketing and technical teams plus external agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or suitable marketing qualification.
- Fluent in English, both verbally & written. International languages are a bonus, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with Salesforce / Marketing automation would be useful as part of digital lead management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Pro Audio industry marketing professional preferable.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing management role.
- A strategic thinker capable of managing a complex and diverse range of marketing activities
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail.
- A high level of company representation with other industry professionals and at various exhibitions and functions.
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions.
- Good business acumen and understanding.
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with good internal drive.
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally.
Martin Audio UK is situated in High Wycombe, with this site including Factory Production, Research & Development, Marketing, Sales, Service, Sourcing, and Central Functions (www.martin-audio.com).
You are expected to work at the company head office in High Wycombe on a full time basis 37.5 hours per week, over the standard working hours of 8.45am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.45pm to 4pm on Friday. An hour is allowed for lunch Monday to Thursday and 45 minutes on Friday. On occasion you may be asked to work overtime, for which no remuneration will be given.
Comprehensive benefits package includes: Life Assurance, Income protection after 6 months’ probation along with the option to join our Health cash Plan and our Private Medical Insurance. We can also enjoy benefits such as Pension with salary sacrifice option, option to join our Electrical Car Scheme, 25 days holiday increasing with length of service, staff discount on company products and merchandise, opportunity to be part of the group bonus scheme.