JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
In the role as Talent Buyer Assistant, you are responsible for assisting directors in booking, planning, and execution of events as well as supporting the management of all internal processes for an event, the marketing team, and the development of future production.
PRIMARY TASKS & OBJECTIVES
- Assistant to Talent Buyer in booking electronic music talents
- Maintaining calendar or events, bookings, potential and confirmed
- Establish, build and maintain positive relations with agents, managers, local promoters and industry representatives
- Executing contracts and making sure contractual obligations are carried out
- Coordinate with Marketing and production
- Researching musical talent
- Developing uniquely branded events as well as campaigns
- Managing the budget of each event to ensure financial success
- Execute night of artist and venue settlements in variety of venues
- Coordinate with production and staff to ensure successful flow of event
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Experience in promotions and marketing; copy-writing, excellent writing skills Knowledge of underground electronic music: past, present and future trends; national and international venues, artists, and festivals
- Minimum 1-3 years in a promoter, bookings, or agent’s assistant position
- Established relationship / network consisting of industry talent, relevant businesses, and up and coming artists
- Experienced in business of nightlife, hospitality, and festivals
H0L0 is a Queens NY based music/performance venue, and artist resource, devoted to outsider communities of creative practice in NYC. In addition to a concert program comprised of 80+ events per month, H0L0 presents live streamed events, produces a podcast and recording series, and serves as a shared work space, rehearsal and recording facility, to resident artists and presenters, and a community meeting space for local CBOs, NGOs, and not for profits. H0L0 was founded in July of 2017.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.