At Making Patterns, we specialize in providing high quality, pro-active booking and management services to a select group of globally renowned artists. Based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, our aim is to form and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with musical partners around the world, creating opportunities for our artists to captivate audiences worldwide from the most (in)credible venues to the biggest festivals.
More than twenty years of booking experience, a state-of-the-art back office, forward-thinking planning and a dedication to personal, long-term relationships form the key elements to what we do: developing distinct strategies and exploring new boundaries, with artists and partners alike. We are Making Patterns.
We are looking for a music enthusiast who can support our team by:
- negotiate and manage national and international performances;
- maintain national and international (key)accounts;
- international tourmanagement;
- precisely maintaining artist' agenda's and schedules;
- becoming the backbone of our artists' careers.
You will be able to do this with your:
- excellent skills in administration;
- basic knowledge of Microsoft office, preferred experience with Apple / Mac OSX;
- HBO background;
- sales driven attitude;
- excellent oral and written skills in English and Dutch languages, other languages are a plus;
- fondness of working in a small, dedicated and cool team of people;
- balanced life which leaves enough room to work late hours and during the week(ends);
- working experience in the music and events industry is a plus.
We give in return:
- a challenging full-time job;
- a dynamic and creative working environment;
- ample opportunities to develop yourself and your own ideas/projects;
- informal atmosphere and short lines.
- backstage guest list access to the best shows in the World
Are you interested?
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.