Spike is an independent artist management company based in Lisbon, Portugal. We are seeking a new full-time assistant/co-manager to work across our small but busy roster of management clients.
Tasks shall include but are not limited to:
- Release campaign management
- Day to day management of various artists
- Music management (pitching, remix, collaboration, featured artists, and sync)
- Tour diary management
- Event coordination
- PR coordination, working between the artists and press representative
- Working alongside the MD with email and admin coordination
- Creative concepts to help you gain attention on and offline.
- Social media coordination and management
- Planning and coordinating label affairs/publishing/diary management, tour management, A&R tasks such as reviewing and soliciting demos/mixes, digital distribution, booking recording sessions, grant funding applications, general assistance to the managing director, and other ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- A minimum of 12 months’ continuous and demonstrable experience in a role at an artist management company, record label, or promotions (press and/or radio).
- Some live or touring experience is desirable but not necessary.
- A driving license is desirable, but not necessary.
- High attention to detail and extremely organised.
- The candidate must be trustworthy and able to work equally well under instruction, in a group, and individually in often fast-paced conditions.
- Flexibility: the role is ever-expansive and will require working in different country time zones and on occasion outside of office hours.
- The ability to be self-motivated, proactive, and reactive.
- Able to take initiative in decision-making situations in a diligent manner.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.