Splice is looking for a creative, prolific, organized and proactive Sr. Creative Producer to join our Content Team. This role is equal parts quality, speed and organization. This role will produce and manage a growing number of creative assets, manage the creation and collection of non-audio content (e.g. artwork, copy), evolve our in-product storytelling, and work with various cross-functional teams, freelancers, and ensure the smooth and timely execution of all creative projects. This role will be responsible for updating stakeholders across a wide range of teams including Music Production, Video Production, Brand and Marketing teams.
Music starts at Splice. Splice is cultivating the essential ecosystem for music creation with innovative audio products that inspire and enable artists. With sounds, skills and connected instruments - Splice is meeting the needs of a new generation of musicians and creators, alongside a diverse and trusted library of over 2 million pre-cleared samples. Splice is a global community of producers, innovators and musicians, offering creative solutions for creative challenges.
Our culture is our community; we hold ourselves and each other accountable as we work to continuously improve, navigate uncharted territory and change the industry for the better. As artist advocates we seek out diversity in who we hire, represent and how we collaborate, to ensure a more inclusive and open minded reality with access and freedom for all.
What You’ll Do?
- Produce and manage the production of graphic designs for marketplace releases
- Approach our storefront with curiosity and excitement to experiment
- Build process and strategy with wide adoption among cross functional stakeholders
- Uphold our creative and inclusion values when evaluating all artwork
- Work with our Brand team to ensure you have a clear understanding of the Splice Brand and how the Content Team builds brands. Be comfortable operating within our brand guidelines
- Codify the creative production of copy and artwork
- Manage a team of in-house and contract creators (e.g. visual designers, photographers, video editors & shooters, copywriters, etc.)
What We’re Looking For?
- A curious creator who isn’t afraid to navigate new formats, technologies, and generally seeking the next best thing in graphic design.
- Ability to scope, kick-off, work quickly, manage expectations and scope projects
- Someone who understands the musical creative workflow
- Radical collaboration and ability to get your ideas in action
- Strong attention to detail for production management with the ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and communicate bottlenecks clearly.
- Ability to say “no” and articulate why it is the right answer.
- Organized & self-motivated: You hold yourself accountable for your decisions and meet deadlines when presented. You are always searching for the best solution.
- A strong collaborator and communicator: A core part of your job will be cross-functional communication.
- Form strong relationships with cross-functional teams as well as with directors, photographers, videographers and be a representative and advocate for Splice and the Content Team
- 5+ years of experience
As a Sr. Creative Producer at Splice, you might find yourself:
- Working within an Airtable pipeline and updating decks to keep your workflow transparent
- Managing creative projects and direct reports sourcing talent, freelancers, organizing schedules
- Throwing out a lot of ideas and quickly rallying the crew to get them in motion
- Working in multiple mediums at once. Your brainstorms are unboxed and in technicolor (or whatever comes next)
In accordance with New York law, the salary range for this role if filled within New York is $87,750.00 - $122,250.00
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.