Head of Bookings and Programming - MiNT Group
(Mint Festival, Mint Warehouse, Newsam Park)
Full Time / Salary dependant on experience
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious person with an exceptional programming and booking background to work in a highly driven environment working with an experienced team in the industry.
You will be leading the curation and delivery of events at one of the UK’s leading music venues as well as two of the UK's exciting dance music festivals, working alongside a dedicated, hardworking creative team. This role is not solely based on bookings, you will also promote the and manage events that are booked.
The perfect candidate must be organised and able to manage their own time and workload and Must have experience booking worldwide artists & DJs at a high level. Having existing relationships with agents and management companies is essential and must have knowledge of the latest music trends in all genres of electronic music.
- Programming Mint Warehouse calendar
- Booking artists and headliners
- Marketing & promoting events
- Working closely with external promoters
- Programming & creating festival line ups
- Managing event and marketing budgets, P&L sheets
- Working with ticket companies
- Working to create innovative & creative social media campaigns
- Briefing all content to designers and creatives to ensure a high level of content is produced on a daily basis
- Overseeing social posts across various pages working with the marketing team
- Liaising with marketing managers to ensure the social content is in line with the master marketing plan.
- Liaise with external artists, management and PR agencies
- Be prepared for busy periods and occasional weekends.
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Experience in working with top agents and management
- Previous experience booking music events
- Marketing experience with promoting shows to a local and regional market
- Experience with advancing & dealing with Itineraries, riders, payments, travel, deposits
- Experience with offer sheets and offering on acts
- Artist Liaison
- Knowledge and understanding of the local music scene
- Previous experience in announcing events/festivals
- Paid Ads & Facebook sponsoring knowledge would be valuable but not 100% necessary
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook)
- Be able to work with a network of creatives (Designers, Videographers)
- Proven track record creating exciting social campaigns
- Knowledge of electronic music (House, Techno, D&B, Bass, Disco and beyond)
- Ability to analyse and interpret social data to improve and develop campaigns
- Excellent time management, organisation, prioritisation and proactivity
- Ability to work independently
- A natural communicator and ability to manage designers and creatives.
- Demonstrate a strong positive work ethic and willingness to learn, enthusiasm is a must
* Minimum of 3 years experience