Splice is looking for a wildly creative, prolific, organized and proactive Sr. Creative Producer to join our Content Team. This role will help manage a growing number of creative assets, evolve our in-product storytelling, manage the creation and collection of non-audio content (e.g. artwork, copy) and work with various cross-functional teams, freelancers, and ensure the smooth and timely execution of all creative projects. This role will be responsible for updating stakeholders across a wide range of teams including Music Production, Video Production, Brand and Marketing teams. This role is equal parts quality, speed and organization.
Music starts at Splice. As a collection of artists, producers, creators and collaborators, Splice sweats every detail involved in the creative process. From our expansive library of content, to the tools we provide, to our company work culture, we’re constantly evolving towards being the best advocates for our artists and employees. If you work at Splice you’ll be asked, “what does music mean to you?” That’s because music is at the core of everything we do. It’s why we hire trailblazers to help us solve problems, navigate uncharted territory, and change the industry for the better. It’s why we seek out diversity in who we hire, represent and collaborate with to ensure that we’re growing towards a more inclusive and open minded reality. And it’s why we hold ourselves accountable for our part in shaping music creation.
What You’ll Do?
- Create designs for marketplace releases
- Approach our storefront with curiosity and excitement to experiment
- Build process and strategy with wide adoption among cross functional stakeholders
- Uphold our creative and inclusion values when evaluating all artwork
- Work with our Brand team to ensure you have a clear understanding of the Splice Brand and how the Content Team builds brands. Be comfortable operating within our brand guidelines
- Codify the creative production of copy and artwork
- Manage a team of in-house and contract creators (e.g. visual designers, photographers, video editors & shooters, copywriters, etc.)
- Maintain an air of transparency and collaboration
- Own project-by-project budgets, resource allocation and ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner
What We’re Looking For?
- Someone with great taste and a keen eye
- Ability to scope, kick-off, work quickly, manage expectations and scope projects
- Someone who understands the musical creative workflow
- Radical collaboration and ability to get your ideas in action
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and communicate bottlenecks clearly.
- Ability to say “no” and articulate why it is the right answer
- Organized & self-motivated: You hold yourself accountable for your decisions and meet deadlines when presented. You are always searching for the best solution
- A strong collaborator and communicator: A core part of your job will be cross-functional communication.
- Form strong relationships with cross-functional teams as well as with directors, photographers, videographers and be a representative and advocate for Splice and the Content Team
- Portfolio required
- 5+ years of experience
As a Sr. Creative Producer at Splice, you might find yourself:
- Managing creative projects and direct reports sourcing talent, freelancers, organizing schedules
- Throwing out a lot of ideas and quickly rallying the crew to get them in motion
- Working in multiple mediums at once. Your brainstorms are unboxed and in technicolor (or whatever comes next)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.