Are you as excited about technology as we are? Do you want to be challenged with a modern stack and work for a global brand?
What kind of team will you join?
Our team of developers works within a flat and flexible structure. We are firmly focused on teamwork because we know that the best results are achieved when we combine our efforts. The team ensures continuous delivery and we work with sprints and daily standups. We always aim to use the newest technology and we make sure to implement our solutions in the best way possible.
You will be a part of the Commercial Web team working with our commercial websites including TIDAL.com, signup, registration flows and tools for maintaining those. In this role, your main task will be to ensure top-notch functionality of our signup and partner integrations.
Some of your tasks as developer at TIDAL:
- You will work closely with our backend user team and acquisition teams to build, maintain and deliver product features on commercial platforms
- Help analyze and implement technical improvements and performance optimization
- The whole organization has a stake in TIDAL.com, so you will interact broadly across various teams
- We are in the process of uprooting our old technology stack and modernizing it with Vue.js and Node.js. As our new developer, you will have a central role in facilitating this work.
What we are looking for in our new developer:
- You have experience using related tools and technology such as Webpack, Docker, npm, Git, Kibana, AWS, etc.
Who you are:
- You are a self-driven and motivated developer who enjoys working in a team. Your best work is done in collaboration with your team members.
- You are comfortable communicating with others, both inside and outside of your immediate team
- You are genuinely passionate about technology, you are good at solving complex problems and you put in the extra effort to make the users love your work
What we offer:
- Technology: You will work in a tech-oriented environment with talented teams who are passionate about technology
- Our office: Is centrally located in Oslo. We have a subsidized canteen and a barista with great coffee in the building. Our office is within short walking distance to public transportation, cafés, parks, restaurants, and gyms.
- Diverse team: Our strength is diversity, and we are proud to say that our company represents more than 30 different nationalities
- Stay energized: We provide snacks, fruit, and food at the office
- Sharing ideas: TIDAL tech talks and Show and Tell sessions in-house
- Social: We host intimate concerts in the office and we have a summer/ Christmas party. We also have a microbrewery team that serves end- of-month beer at the office.