Based: High Wycombe
Term: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24000 – £30000 pa + excellent benefits
Martin Audio is one of the brands within the Focusrite family. Focusrite plc is a listed audio products Group that develops software / hardware products for the music generation market. There are now eight established brands: Martin Audio, Optimal Audio, Focusrite, Focusrite Pro, ADAM Audio, Novation, Ampify and Sequential.
Martin Audio enjoys an international reputation for supplying award winning, world class professional loudspeaker systems. It is renowned for integrity in design, technical excellence and the longevity of its products, taking system creation into a further dimension. Our mission is to create an exceptional sonic experience.
We’re now looking for an Operations Co-ordinator to join the team on a permanent basis. This role would suit someone with previous administration experience gained in production, manufacturing or supply chain.
- Provide support with alignment of production and purchasing plan with sales order book.
- Assist the Operation Manager with daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Liaise between Martin Audio and 3rd party warehouse
- Coordinate rescheduling of purchase orders and provide reporting to sales admin on potential shortages.
- Work with current operations team and sales admin departments to ensure expected sales dispatch dates are maintained in line with current build plan, highlighting errors and improving data accuracy.
- Create daily reporting showing available inventory for sales and products at risk.
- Coordinate internal shipments, inbound and outbound, with 3rd party warehouse.
- Review performance of warehouse and develop KPI’s in-line service level agreements and current Focusrite’s reporting.
- Forecast of warehouse usage in line with expected sales orders and maintain month end shipping plan.
- Support with administration within Supply Chain ERP to maintain data accuracy, such as reconciling open orders with suppliers, supplier pricelists, part data accuracy.
- Control MRP rescheduling process providing reporting on purchase orders changes, improvements and providing feedback to the sales administration team.
- Perform reporting as required for the operations manager/team and develop new reports as required.
- Investigate stocks between Supply Chain and 3rd party warehouses, ensuring warehouses are following cycle count processes and confirming any stock adjustments.
- Coordinate with the warehouse team on work order shortages and kitting discrepancies.
- Cover of existing roles within the operations team, such as raising and amending purchase orders, confirming sales dispatches etc.
- Provide reporting of sales order delivery performance of actual ship dates compared to planned and customer expectations.
- Perform other essential tasks as assigned.
- Review and document existing processes within the operations team with view of making improvements; such as inbound and outbound shipments, raising and approving of purchase orders, in transit reporting.
- Make improvements to current operations data storage to make the department work more effectively; like consolidated data storage, shared resources such as address books and calendars, investigate use of shared mailboxes.
- Organize current supplier information held including pricelists, quotations, forecast and other related supplier information.
- Upload of reports and general maintenance of internal SharePoint sites.
- Identify opportunities to improve service and inventory KPIs
- Adhere to Company policies and work requirements.
- Participate in company stock take’s if required.
- Other general operations function as required.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory and planning principles.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Outlook, Word and Office 365. Comfortable working with large sets of data in Excel.
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Strong interpersonal skills working with other departments.
You are expected to work at the company head office in High Wycombe on a full time basis 37.5 hours per week, over the standard working hours of 08:45am to 17:30pm, Monday to Thursday and 08:45am to 16:00 on Friday. An hour is allowed for lunch Monday to Thursday and 45 minutes on Friday.
Comprehensive benefits package includes: Life Assurance, Income protection, Pension, 25 days holiday increasing with length of service, Bike2work scheme, staff discount on company products and merchandise.