Beatport is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team in Berlin. We are looking for someone with a diverse skill set across all social media channels and analytical tools. Someone with a strong voice to couple their creative and innovative ideas in content and communication. If you are ready to contribute with your ideas to the success of Beatport as a company and Beatport as a brand, we would like to speak with you. This role is directly reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager.
• Working with the Creative Services division, you will work as part of the Marketing team and alongside the CRM, Label Management, Artist Management and Curation teams, to schedule and post content on a daily basis.
• Content will include but is not limited to: video, image, stories, live streams, conversation starters, questions and everything in between.
• You will be expected to source third party content and repurpose it for usage on Beatport’s channels.
• You will manage and interact with Beatport’s social community using Beatport’s distinctive voice.
• Set-up giveaways and assist with copywriting.
• The role also requires the preparation of social media strategies for product and campaign launches.
• Work with our clients and their media teams to deliver on campaign objectives
• You will be expected to set-up paid advertising and promotion on all platforms and report on the results. This will include building custom audiences for ad targeting.
• Weekly and monthly analysis of channel performance and reporting.
• There will be scope in this role to offer creative input on all marketing initiatives, content creation & video editing.
• Between 3-5 years professional experience in the field of Social Media in music.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Social Media, Marketing or otherwise related field, or equivalent experience.
• Highly organised and thorough, able to work in an agile and dynamic environment.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• An insatiable appetite for Social Media and an early adopter with the latest trends.
• The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
• Reliable, friendly, easy going, good sense of humor and enjoy working in an open plan environment.
• Enthusiasm, genuine interest and familiarity with electronic music of all genres.
• Native English speaker, German is a plus.
• Proficient in Mac OS environment
• Expert skills on all social media platforms, analytical tools and ad managers.
• Expert skills using OBS and video streaming servers.
• Proficient in using all Office applications including Google Docs, Microsoft and Apple apps.
• Basic Adobe Suite knowledge.
• Wordpress knowledge is a plus.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Beatport strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.