Resident Advisor is the world’s foremost platform for discovering electronic music, artists and events. Described by the NY Times as “the most influential electronic music site in the world”, every month RA reaches more than 5m people across its web, mobile and app properties.
The Revenue Operations Manager will work closely with the revenue team to support the account management and sales teams on RA’s commercial partnerships. The purpose of the role is to enable and power the revenue team to succeed through improved strategy, process, analytics and tools.
RA welcomes applicants from all abilities, backgrounds, ethnicities, experiences, expressions, and orientations. We aim for the staffing at RA to be a reflection of the communities we cover, amplify and participate within. We actively promote equality, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, this is reflected in our internal operations and the treatment of our staff.
What you’ll be doing…
- You will provide mentoring and coaching to the sales team throughout all stages of the sales process and pipeline.
- You will improve the processes to be the best in class ensuring new CRM features, technology and integrations are utilized and embedded.
- You will lead and mentor the promoter support and ad operations teams, ensuring that our best-in-class offering is delivered to our partners.
- You will provide the team with visibility on their effectiveness via analytics and insights. It will be your responsibility to ensure the data is kept clean and the processes frictionless.
- You will identify opportunities by developing and continuously improving our sales processes.
We’re looking for…
- A passion for electronic music and an in-depth understanding of the industry
- A minimum of 2 years within business operations, or a similar role
- A minimum of 2 years of management experience
- A passion for sales enablement and supporting and mentoring sales teams
- Experience with B2B CRM systems, ideally Hubspot
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand, manipulate and present data
- An understanding of digital media, advertising, event ticketing or experience working at a digital publisher would be advantageous
- Experience with SaaS or technical sales would be an advantage
- Willingness to live RA’s values
We care about…
- Work/life balance and offer flexible and remote working
- Staff well-being with regular activities and workplace policies in supporting mental health
- Individual personal and career development plans and training opportunities
- Providing a healthy company culture with strong internal communication and transparency
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion with a dedicated team leading our company commitments
- Supporting community projects across the industry: https://ra.co/about/community
- Electronic music and the values of acceptance that underpin the culture