This is an extremely rare opportunity to join one of the most successful promoters and venue operators in the UK in a very exciting and musically focussed role. Opportunity to work directly with The Director of Music programming Studio 338, the UK’s Biggest nightclub and helping him to grow the business further.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Take an active role in putting together booking policies and aims for events at Studio 338.
- Proactively approach agents and managers for event and artist bookings.
- Managing our in-house brands such as Sankeys, Space Ibiza, Release etc. at Studio 338, on UK tours and abroad shows.
- Manage relationships with all key stakeholders and keep track of artist availabilities.
- Work with existing external promoters and keeping an ear to the ground for new promoters/labels and events from external promoters.
- Work in close partnership with the marketing team to promote events in line with concepts/line ups etc.
- Oversee and ensure that all marketing ideas and needs are implemented.
- Expand the calendar at 338 to include more live music and corporate bookings + more Friday and Sunday events.
Skills and Attributes:
- Ideally a minimum of one year’s experience working for a similar style venue in an artist booking/programming focussed role.
- Excellent knowledge in at least one of the following areas of dance music: House, Tech House, Techno, Commercial.
- Knowledge of our in-house brands and external promoters brands on the music circuit in London and Ibiza.
- Able to maintain multiple projects at one time/well organised.
- Extremely passionate about a career in dance music.
- Creative, positive and outgoing.